Jonathan Davis's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a Korn fan, prepare to have a prom with Jonathan Davis

(A/N: If anyone is a Korn fan, prepare to have a prom with Jonathan Davis. This band member is picked by strayxxbullett. This is the prom dress and the theme is on the bottom! Let's get this prom chapter started!)

You are so excited to go to the prom with Jonathan Davis as you got on your dress with some heels on your feet and makeup. Your mom begin to smile at you wearing your earrings as she started to tear up with emotion.

"My baby girl is growing up." Your mom said

"Mom." You said while blushing with embarrassment

"I want you to have a fun time at prom with your crush." Your dad said

"I know." You said

You heard the door knocked as you went over to see Jonathan Davis with a tuxedo on his body as you opened the door as he came inside with a corsage and place it on your wrist.

"Now have fun at the prom." Your mom and dad said

You begin to leave with Jonathan Davis as he begin to go in the limo with you as the driver drove off. You begin to smile and hold his hand as the driver arrived at the prom which is located at the gymnasium. You got out with a warm smile as a few students gasped with shock as they are Korn fans as Jonathan Davis smiled at them and hold your hand and went inside with you.

"Look at the beautiful theme." Jonathan Davis said

You begin to sit down with Jonathan as you smiled at him as the band already set up. You started to eat the flatbread pizza as Jonathan have some Japanese sushi in the shape of a space man.

"Thanks for being my prom date." You said

"Anything for my favorite girl who I loved." Jonathan said

"Oh you." You smiled

The group Godsmack begin to go onstage as they performed the song Awake as the students started to mosh as you smiled and got up as Jonathan did the same and mosh with you as God smack performed more songs including Stand Alone, Something Different, Voodoo Too, Re-Align and many more.

"That was the best prom ever." Jonathan Davis said

After when's the prom is over, you left with Jonathan and went back home and cuddle with him for the after prom. You both have the best prom ever.

Jonathan Davis: This prom is very awesome!

Me: Why thank you

Amy Lee: We got a lot more characters left.

Lacey Strurm: We got:

•Corey Taylor
•Mick Thomson
•Shawn Crahan
•Chester Bennington
•David Draiman
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Carla Harvey: Hope you all have a nice day

Heidi Shepherd: Stay safe everyone!!!

Jonathan Davis: Goodbye everyone. *smiles*