New Character- Joan Jett

(A/N: If you love the song I Love Rock 'N' Roll, then prepare you all to be so happy! I'm adding Joan Jett, lead singer of the group Joan Jett & The BlackHearts! This character is picked by ImAFunnyWeirdo! Just so you know, I'm going to make her into a futa and I don't want any hate comments to say things like 'What? You're changing her gender! How dare you?!'. I'm keeping her gender as a girl. Other than that, let's get it started!)

How You Meet:

At the benefit concert, you are now dancing with a few of your best friends since you are ready to have a great time. Your mom always supports you and even cares for you but your dad forces you to work at a slaughterhouse for money. You don't like that job as your mom keep you out the job and gave you a different one which is a waiter at a restaurant. You love that job better than the slaughterhouse one. You smiled as you see your favorite group Joan Jett & The Blackhearts as they perform many of the songs including Bad Reputation, I Hate Myself For Loving You, Crimson and Clover, and even I Love Rock 'N' Roll. You danced with your friends and smile softly as you enjoyed the concert. After the concert, you went backstage as you saw Joan Jett.

"Hello there." Joan Jett said

"H-Hi." You said

"What's your name?" Joan Jett asked

"Y/N L/N. You must be Joan Jett." You said

"Yes. It's very pleasurable to meet a fan." Joan said

You smiled softly as she begin to sign the book as you smiled softly and thank her. She then leaves with the group as you felt happy to meet her again.

Meeting Her Again/Becoming Close Friends:

At the restaurant, you begin to hum as you are serving the customers with the plate of food as your boss likes you working there as you took the job as a waitress seriously with help from a few of your colleagues. You then notice the group coming inside as you jaw dropped to see Joan Jett with the group. You begin to feel nervous as Joan noticed you and waved her hand. You came over with a warm smile as she smiled back to you.

"Hello can I take your order?" You asked

"I would like a seared tuna with some wild rice please." Joan said

"Why of course." You said

As you write it down, Joan got up and begin to help you as you smiled softly and allow her to help. You thanked her as the group begin to get their food as you smiled softly as Joan waved her hand as you came over.

"This food is delicious." Joan said

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." You said

Joan begin to give you a tip as you thanked her with a smile. After when you close you begin to see Joan coming over and thanked you for having a great dinner. You smiled and begin to chat with her some more as you became close friends.

Her Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is so cool and very awesome to get along with. She is such a nice girl with a job that she takes very seriously and I like that about her. She is very cool to get along with and really nice. I can ask her out one day.

When She Ask You Out:

You are now coming home as your mom smiled at you and give you a hug as you giggled at her. Your dad came over and look at you with a hateful glare.

"Why aren't you at the slaughterhouse?" Your dad asked

"Dear she doesn't want to see animals being slaughtered especially pigs, chickens, and even other animals." Your mom said

"So what?! She needs to work there!" Your dad said

Joan Jett begin to knock on the door as you came over and open the door.

"Hey Joan. How are you?" You asked

"Good.. I want to ask you something." Joan said

"What is it?" You asked

"Can we go out together?" Joan asked

"Why of course!!" You smiled

Joan begin to smile softly as she told you the time to come and pick you up as you smiled.

First Date/First Kiss:

At night, you begin to wear a beautiful dress in F/C with nice heels. You begin to put on earrings as Joan Jett came inside with a nice dress in black as you smiled and take her hand as she went outside with you.

"Where are we going?" You asked

"We are going to a nice restaurant. Not where you work at though." Joan Jett said

You smiled as you walked to a nice restaurant as Joan Jett sits down as you smiled as Joan got herself some zucchini noodles and veggie meatballs. You smiled and ordered some spaghetti and meatballs as Joan begin to look at you.

"So Y/N tell me about yourself." Joan said

"Well my mom is so supportive of me and helped me with every step of the way. My dad however drinks and puts me in the slaughterhouse..." You said

"So you kill animals for food?" Joan asked

"But my mom took me out and work as a waitress instead. Plus she said that she would rather let me work as a waitress because she doesn't want any vegans to hurt my feelings." You said

Joan begin to nod as he begin to eat your food as Joan Jett eat here with a smile on her. After when you are finish eating, Joan begin to kiss her lips as you kissed back as you have an excellent date with her.

The Nicknames she call you:

Joan calls you honey, my dear and baby girl

When She Cheats On You/Break Up:

Innocent!!

When She Makes Up With You:

Innocent

What Movie She Watch With You:

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Couples Tattoos:

What Gift She Gave You:

Joan gave you a beautiful bracelet with the first letter of your name.

Joan Jett: Why thank you for adding me! *makes a rock sign*

Me: Why no problem

Chester Bennington: Great to see you here!

Hayley: Yeah! Joan Jett one of the all time rockstars!

Lacey: Yup she's amazing!

Freddie: So Joan would you mind saying the outro?

Joan: Thanks to those cool followers for adding me into the book! You guys rock! Hope you all have a goodnight.