Make Out Caught

Corey Taylor:

At night, Corey begin to make out with you at the backstage area in the dressing room as you are holding him close. He hold your waist as you hold him as his hands went down to your waist. You made out with him for an hour until Jim Root opened the door as you blushed hard.

"Corey! Come on we got a show to do!" Jim said

"Yeah man! Stop swirling tongues with your girl." Sid said

Corey pulled away as you blushed hard as he told them that he will be there. You continue to blush that he caught you making out.

Mick Thomson:

Mick is now making out with you in the tour bus as he hold your waist and continue to make out with you. You hold his hair gently as Shawn chuckled at Mick.

"Dude really?" Shawn asked

"Hey!!" Mick groaned

You blushed hard as Mick face palmed himself as you were caught making out.

Shawn Crahan:

Right before the show, you are now making out with Shawn Crahan in the dressing room as Shawn slapped your buttocks as you blushed hard and open your mouth as Shawn made out with you with passion. Mick came over and tap Shawn on the shoulder as Shawn look at him.

"Stop sucking tongues with your girlfriend and come on!" Mick said

"Hey!!" Shawn said

"Hey you did that to me before dude." Mick said

You blushed hard as that Mick caught you making out with Shawn Crahan.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan is now making out with you at the park as he hold your waist and pick you up as he sit you in his lap. You continue to make out with him for an hour until you saw a camera flashing as you see a random person.

"Yes!" The guy said

You blushed hard as Jonathan told the guy that it's rude to do that as he hold your waist gently. You were so embarrassed that a random guy caught you making out.

Bert McCracken:

You are now at the tour bus making out with Bert as Bert hold your waist and continue to make out with you for a bit. No one ever disturb your make out session with Bert.

Jared Leto:

At the recording studio, you are now making out with Jared Leto as he holds your back gently as you continue to make out with him. While making out, his brother Shannon Leto and Tomo Milicevic giggled.

"Aww look Tomo. My baby brother is growing up!" Shannon said in a teasing way

Tomo begin to chuckle as Jared pulled away as you blushed in a deep shade of red.

"Guys really? I'm making out with my girl!" Jared said

You continue to blush that Shannon along with Tomo caught Jared making out with you.

Chester Bennington:

Chester is now making out with you on the tour bus as you hold his waist as he pulled you close and pull away. He then kiss your cheek, forehead and back to your lips as Mike Shinoda notice and begin to chuckle and make some smooching sounds as you blushed hard as Chester playfully punch his shoulder.

"Really?" Chester laughed

You blushed as Mike Shinoda caught you making out with Chester.

Bill Kaulitz:

Bill Kaulitz is making out with you in his house as you moan softly and hold his waist as he continued to make out with you for a while. You continue to make out with him until his brother Tom Kaulitz takes a picture of Bill and chuckle at him.

"Tom nein!" Bill Kaulitz blushed

"Tom seriously?" You blushed

"Get some Bill." Tom Kaulitz chuckled

You blushed more that Tom caught you making out with his brother Bill.

Freddie Mercury:

At the hotel in London, Freddie is now making out with you on the bed. While making out, Freddie puts his arms around your waist as you kissed back until you heard whistling as you see Brian Ray as Freddie pulled away.

"Brian really?" Freddie asked

"You two look so cute together." Brian chuckled

You blushed hard as Brian caught you making out with Freddie.

Amy Lee:

You are now making out with Amy Lee at the recording studio as she pulled you close. You continue to make out with her until Tim McCord begin to chuckle at the make out session.

"Stop sucking faces you two." Tim McCord said

You blushed as Amy begin to blush at him as you are caught making out with her.

Hayley Williams:

Hayley begin to make out with you at the mountaintop as you hold her close while making out with her. Nobody disturbs your make out session with Hayley Williams.

Lacey Sturm:

Lacey is now making out with you in the tour bus as you as you hold her close. While making out, you heard a few kissing sounds as you see Jared Hartmann. You pulled away as you blush red as Lacey looked at him.

"Seriously?" Lacey laughed

"Aww come on. You two smooching." Jaded chuckled

Lacey giggled as you continue to blush as he caught you making out.

Joan Jett:

You are now making out with Joan Jett backstage as she hold you close while making out with her. She continues to make out with you until her bandmate Thommy Price chuckled at her.

"Come on Joan. We got a show to do." Thommy chuckled

You blushed as she begin to nod softly and place her guitar around her neck as you continue to blush that her bandmate caught you making out with her lover.