Joan Jett's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Joan Jett and The Blackhearts, then this lemon is for you!! So get some tissues because this is a yuri and like I said, one user told me to make Joan Jett a futa. Anyways, this band member is picked by two awesome followers! One is Davidsmate24 and the other is EPICNESSQUEEN21. Hope you all enjoy this one! Lets get it started!)

You have been dating Joan Jett for more than 7 months and you love her very much. Ever since you saw her at the benefit concert, you begin to feel so happy to see her. Joan Jett treats you like a queen and even helped you with your job which you don't mind at all. You are now in the tour bus with Joan Jett and The Blackhearts as they are going to get ready for their tour which is located at Jones Beach.

"Ooh I'm so excited to go to Jones Beach. The nice sky, the cool fans and the awesome food." You said

"You do realize the food is very expensive." Michael McDermott chuckled

"Shut up." You laughed

"Joan I'm so happy to see you with your true love. You look very happy now." Thommy Price said

"Thanks Thommy." Joan Jett smiled

As the driver parked the tour bus, you looked outside to see the Northwell Jones beach theater as you begin to smile softly. You got out of the bus with Joan Jett as she hold your hand and begin to bring you backstage as the group set up to perform onstage. You begin to hum softly as Joan Jett begin to put on her attire for the concert. She then begin to put on her makeup as you sit down in the dressing room while having a small cup of water.

"Ahh a nice cool cup of water." You said

You heard the door knocked as you open the door to see Joan Jett coming in the dressing room. She then closed the door and lock it as you begin to blush a bit.

"My baby girl~ mm you know we still got enough time to make love~." Joan Jett smirked

"But who's performing before you guys?" You asked

"A band called Heart." Joan Jett said

Joan Jett then smashed her lips with yours as you hold her waist. She lick your bottom lip as you opened your mouth as she push her tongue into your mouth. You swirled tongues with your lover as she pulls away and goes on your neck to search for your sweet spot.

"J-Joan mmh~." You moaned

Joan then find the sweet spot and abuse it and leave more love marks. She then kiss your lips again as she removed your shirt off as your F/C bra is covering your B/S breast.

"These got to go." Joan Jett smirked

She unhook your bra and went on your right nip and give it a suck as you moaned out with pleasure. You started to feel wet as she switched to the opposite and give the same treatment. She then kissed your stomach and went down to your skirt. She then remove them including your underwear as she smirked more.

"Someone is getting excited~. Let me have a little taste." Joan Jett smirked

She lick your core as you gripped her hair gently as she hummed and lick deeper. You keep moaning as you grind your hips as she licks deeper.

"Mmh Joan yes~. Mmh right there." You moaned

You keep moaning as she keeps going as you felt a knot in the pit of your stomach as you keep moaning her name.

"I'm gonna.. OH!!!" You moaned

You released your juices as Joan licked it up and pull away. She then take off her clothes as she got a perfect body as you blushed more.