Meeting Them Again/Becoming Close Friends

Corey Taylor:

You are now at home, putting on more makeup on your face as you just got punched by your boyfriend. You sighed as you checked to find your purse that have your cellphone, wallet and you gasped that you left it at the concert by mistake. You then heard the door knocked and you came over and see Corey Taylor with your purse.

"Hello Y/N I think this purse belongs to you." Corey Taylor said

"Oh thank you Corey!" You sighed

Corey chuckled and hand you your purse as you took it with a smile.

"Say what are you doing here?" Corey Taylor asked

"I umm.." You said

"Y/N!!! YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR ASS BEAT!!" Your boyfriend yelled

"Something going on?" Corey asked with concern

"Yeah c-can you get me out?" You asked

"Of course. Come." Corey said

As Corey extend his hand, you took it and begin to go to the car as he got in the car and drove you to his house as you begin to look down. As Corey got out, he opened the door as you came inside and begin to look around and whistle.

"Want to stay with me for a couple of days?" Corey asked

"Why sure and also thanks for the purse." You smiled

Corey chuckled with a warm smile as you became close friends with him.

Mick Thomson:

You are now at the goth club as you are in your outfit as you are humming softly as you are just with your friends chatting about some horror movies that are coming out. You laughed as Mick came over to the club with his mask on his face as the other cheered as they are fans of Slipknot. Mick came over and tap on your shoulder as you turned around and jumped.

"Fuck you scared me." You said

"You forgot something." Mick said

As Mick gave you the guitar, you begin to thank him as he smiled softly. He then stayed to chat with you as you became close friends with Mick.

Jared Leto:

After your performance with the band, you are now at the autograph signing as you signed some autographs as Jared noticed you and came over as you noticed him and got up.

"Hey Jared." You said

"Hello Y/N." Jared said

"How's your performance?" You asked

"Great. I was wondering if you can join us." Jared said

"M-Me? With you?" You gasped

"Yup. Besides you are so talented." Jared said

Your bandmates makes a few whistles as you playfully flipped them off as they laughed. You smiled and told him that you can join as you became close friends with Jared Leto in an instant.

Bert McCracken:

You are now watching your favorite movie at the hotel room until you heard the door knocked in a rhythm. You thought it was your dad as you take a peek as you saw Bert McCracken outside. You opened the door as Bert looked at you.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Bert asked

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.. I guess." You said

"Can I come in?" Bert asked

"Sure." You said

You allow him to come inside as he begin to look around as Bert sits down on the bed and begin to talk to you about depression as he wanted to help you beat it. You smiled and felt a bit better as you became close friends with Bert.