Amy Lee's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Evanescence, then I got a prom that you'll know you'll love!! This band member is picked by Juleshy. Hope you all enjoy this one! Also this is the prom dress your wearing.)

You are so excited for prom with Amy Lee as you got on your dress and your flats in F/C with some earrings, a necklace and makeup on your face. You felt very happy that Amy is your prom date as you heard the door knocked. You came over and open the door to see Amy wearing a beautiful dress with some flats on her feet with a bouquet of roses.

"Aww thank you babe." You smiled

"You're welcome. Now let's go to the prom." Amy said

You went over to the limo with Amy as you both went inside together. Amy hold your hand as the driver drove the prom which is located at a nice country club. You got out with Amy Lee and you pose with her as the cameras flashed on them. You both went inside together as cocktail hour started with some nice fruit, some flatbreads and many more. You smiled as you got the garlic flatbread sticks as Amy Lee got a nice fruit salad.

"Thanks for taking to prom with me." You said

"Anything for my rock girl." Amy smiled

After when you are finish having cocktail hour, you went to the inside of the prom which is decorated in the Day Of The Dead theme as Icon For Hire set up their instruments. Amy begin to dance with you to the song Dream On by Aerosmith as you hold her waist while dancing. However backstage, your bully Stephanie along with her lover Martin both are hiding together.

"Y/N is going down." Stephanie said

"I know babe." Martin said

As the group Icon For Hire begin to perform, you started to dance with Amy Lee as she spin you around as they perform the song Get Well, Make a Move, Hope For Morning and Pulse as plenty of the students danced.

"Alright everyone! The winners for Prom King and Queen are Y/N and Amy Lee." The principal said

You giggled as Amy Lee got onstage with you. You smiled as Amy noticed a bucket of blood above your head. Just as Stephanie was about to pull the rope, the lead singer Ariel Bloomer grabbed both Stephanie and Martin as Shawn Jump carefully climb up and get the bucket filled with blood and brought it down.

"Thanks guys!" Amy said

"Nobody ruins a prom and gets away with it." Ariel Bloomer said

The principal then expelled Stephanie and Martin as you cuddled Amy close as she kissed your lips. After the prom, Amy brought you back to the hotel as you watched some movies with her as you both have the best prom ever.

Amy Lee: That was awesome!!

David Draiman: What a twist!

Corey Taylor: Love it!!

Me: Thanks guys.

Bert McCracken: So who do we have left?

Chester Bennington: We have:

•Shawn Crahan
•Bert McCracken
•Bill Kaulitz
•Freddie Mercury
•Hayley Williams
•Korey Cooper
•Joan Jett
•Lacey Sturm
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk

Carla Harvey: Please pick which one you want so our beloved author do it.

Me: *giggles* Carla really?

Heidi: Hope you all have a great day

Me: and new characters are coming soon. Just be patient