New Character: Frank Iero

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of My Chemical Romance, then I'm adding the guitarist Frank Iero. This is a request by JulieMcIntyre4 and I hope you all enjoy it! Let's get it started!)

How You Meet:

You got tickets to see My Chemical Romance as your friends are coming along with you. You got on your My Chemical Romance shirt that have the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge design as you begin to sit on the VIP area. You cheered as My Chemical Romance came onstage and begin to perform many songs including Helena, Destroya, Na Na Na, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us and even I Don't Love You. You danced with your friends as the concert is over and went backstage.

"Ooh I can't wait to meet Frank Iero!" You smiled

"I love Ray Toro. He's amazing." Your friend smiled

You were there next as you smiled and see Frank Ieeo and shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N." You said

"Very nice to meet you." Frank Iero said

Frank then signed your album and begin to shake your hand as you begin to smile at him.

"See you again Y/N." Frank Iero smiled

When He Meets You Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You are now with your friends and are smiling at the park after a rocking concert until Frank Iero showed up and smiled at you as your friends begin to fan girl as you blushed a bit.

"Frank what are you doing here?" You asked

"Here to say that we can have a picture." Frank said

You nodded and take a picture with him as he smiled softly and chat with you more before going back to the tour bus. You became close friends with him in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is such an amazing fan. Ever since I met her at the concert, she is so amazing and beautiful. Now that I saw her again, she's a very cool person to hang out with. Her eyes are so cute and she is a very nice person. Maybe I can ask her out.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now with your friends chatting at the park as Frank Iero noticed and came over to you as you smiled at him.

"Frank what are you doing here?" You asked

"I was wondering if you can go out with me." Frank said

"Sure I will." You smiled

"Great I'll pick you up around 8 o'clock. See you." Frank smiled

You felt happy that Frank Iero asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

You are now getting ready for your first date with Frank Iero as you are very excited. You already got on your dress and flats as you heard the door knocked and came over to see Frank in a nice outfit.

"Ready to go?" Frank asked

"All ready. Let's go." You smiled

You begin to leave with Frank as he brought you to the park for a nice picnic. You sit down on the blanket as he opened the basket and gave you a sandwich. You begin to eat the sandwich as Frank joins you and gave you a bottle of water. You smile softly as he kissed your cheek.

"How long have you been a fan?" Frank asked

"For about a few years." You said

"Wow very interesting." Frank smiled