Their Feelings Towards You

Corey Taylor:

Y/N is such a beautiful person and she's really cute. When I meet her for the first time, she is so excited when she meets me. Her E/C eyes, her happy smile and even her kind nature. I did gave her purse back when I met her again at her place. She does t want to tell me about the commotion that was going on at her home though. Maybe I can ask her out and I will protect her.

Mick Thomson:

Y/N is so cool when she's at the club. When I first saw her at the guitar place I was just looking for the guitar strings and that's when I saw her buying a guitar she wanted. I mean she does look really surprised that she saw me and I introduced myself to her. She looks so cool in her goth clothes and maybe I can ask her out.

Jared Leto:

Y/N is such a talented yet awesome girl. She's so good when she sings at the shows she was in and she have a lot of passion for her fans. She got a talented heart and even cared about her bandmates. Her E/C eyes made my heart beat and her smile made me feel warm inside. I can ask her out one day and maybe we can get along.

Shawn Crahan:

Y/N is so cool with her spooky costume ever since I saw her at the concert. She did work at a scary attraction and I just gave her some good advice. I mean she is very nice but I felt like we have a connection. She is one beautiful girl that I can ask her out.

Johnathan Davis:

Y/N is so pretty and beautiful when I saw her at the concert I was performing. She is so energetic and very cool and she's even very nice since she comforted me. I felt very sad that I miss my wife Deven but Y/N came and comforted me. I have to ask her out one day cause I'm in love.

Bert McCracken:

Y/N is very depressed when I saw her at the cliff. She was about to end her life and I just stopped her from it. She was so sad and I thought about my friend who died from ending his life and I don't want that to happen to her as well. I can cheer her up and ask her out to lift up her self esteem.

Bill Kaulitz:

Y/N is very beautiful and kind. When I first saw her at the grocery store, she was very down and I just saw a bit of bruising on her body. Oh mein Gott when I saw her again, she was at the bar and she was so lonely or something. It really hurts me to see her like this and I wanted to help her. I can ask her out and make her feel so much better.

Chester Bennington:

Y/N is very cool when I first met her at the concert. She was so excited to see me and we talked for a while and we became friends. She is so beautiful when I saw her E/C eyes and her gorgeous hair. Even though I'm with Linkin Park and even have a lot of things going on right now, maybe I can ask her out.

Amy Lee:

Y/N was in so much pain when I first saw her being beaten by her boyfriend. I brought her to the hospital and even comforted her because she got bruises everywhere. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that at all. I could cheer her up and ask her out one day and I will protect her.

Lacey Sturm:

Y/N is very beautiful when I saw her at the concert. She have the most kindest yet coolest smile I've ever laid my eyes on. I just saw her at the mall as she was very happy to see me and I felt my heart beating for the first time. I think I'm in love with her.

Hayley Williams:

What do I have to say about Y/N? The most kindest, sweetest and most beautiful girl I ever seen. I just saw her at the bar and she was very surprised to see me and we talked for about a while. We then became close friends as I saw her again and she was really nice to hangout with. I could ask her out if I'm not busy with tours.