New Characters- Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the group Butcher Babies, then you're not dating one but two vocalists of the group! By the way, they are futas in this story. If this bugs you, then don't read it!!! These are the females Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd. Let's get it started!)

How You Meet:

You have got abused by your mother as you just got away from a beating and you are now working at a music store as you helped people picking out favorite instruments and even teaching them to play their favorite songs. You begin to nod as you see the group coming in as you gasped with surprise as you saw your favorite group Butcher Babies as Carla Harvey noticed that you are working along with Heidi Shepherd.

"Say excuse me miss?" Carla asked

"Oh h-hi.. are you girls Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd?" You asked

"Yes we are." Heidi smiled

"OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOUR SONGS YOU MADE WITH THE GROUP!" You squealed

"Someone's a fan of us huh? Well we are here to buy a new guitar for Henry Flury." Carla chuckled

You showed them the perfect guitar for them with the pick that matches as Heidi nodded and take the guitar and Henry begin to thank you. You smiled as they leave as they already paid. Your boss chuckled and give you a tip for helping a famous group out.

When You Meet Them Again/Becoming Close Friends:

You just finished working as you begin to put your money in your wallet as you hummed softly as you bumped into Carly and Heidi by mistake.

"Oh I-I'm sorry! I didn't know you girls are there." You said

"It's ok. Next time be careful." Heidi chuckled

"M-My name is Y/N by the way." You said

"Want to hangout with us?" Carla asked

"Oh sure." You smiled

You smiled as you begin to chat with the girls as you shared laughs and smiled. You became close friends with them in an instant.

Their Feelings Towards You:

Heidi Shepherd: Y/N is such a very nice and pretty girl to get along with. When I first met her at the music store, she knows about us and is a big fan. Her S/C skin is so smooth and she's a beautiful girl. My heart melts when I see her adorable eyes. I think I'm in love.

Carla Harvey: Y/N is such a beautiful and a hardworking girl. When I saw her at the music store, she got gorgeous eyes that I would lay my eyes on. She is so beautiful and I really want to ask her out. Maybe I can do it at a concert.

When They Ask You Out:

You are now at a club for rock artists as you handed them a few guitars for delivery as some guitarists pat your head, some hugged you and even give you a fist bump. You smiled as you see the two vocalists as you came over and smile at them.

"Hey girls!" You smiled

"Hey umm. Would you mind going out with us?" Carla asked

"Is it a date?" You asked

"Yes." Heidi nodded

"Oh hell yeah I would!" You smiled

"Pride love!! Whoo!!!" A drummer cheered

You blushed as both Heidi and Carla chuckled and they both then bring you out of the club with smiles on their faces.

First Date/First Kiss: