Shawn Crahan Lemon

(A/N: To all Slipknot fans, this is the lemon you'll be waiting for! This band member is picked by AmyDunbar2. Be prepared to have a huge fan moment and the ending will make you laugh. Let's get it started!)

You have been dating Shawn for a few months and you love him very much. When you first met him at the concert, he loved your acting skills when you became an actress at a haunted attraction. You are now at the concert with Shawn as you are in a horror mask as you are doing the song People=Shit right next to Shawn as he's in his mask as you also got a microphone and joined in.

"People equal shit
People equal shit
People equal shit
People equal shit." You said

Shawn continues to sing the song with you as Corey said his outro. You begin to go backstage with him and take off the mask as you put your mask away as Shawn came behind and pick you up. His face is sweating from performing onstage as he begin to carry you outside.

"Babe where are we going?" You asked

"Somewhere more private." Shawn smirked

Shawn then arrived at the tour bus and opened the door and brought you inside as he closed the door with a smirk on his face.

"In the tour bus? But what if the others see?" You blushed

"Then I'll chase them with my bat." Shawn chuckled

Shawn then smashed his lips with you as you moaned into the heated kiss. He put his hand on your right chest as you gasped as he groped it as he swirl his tongue with yours. He pulled away as he went down to your neck as he abused the sweet spot with accuracy and fierce.

"Mmh Shawn~." You moaned

Shawn then removed your shirt and remove your bra as you blushed hard as he pinned your hands above your head.

"You look so sexy like this~." Shawn Crahan grinned

"Hey! You're still in your uniform. Take it off." You giggled

Shawn take off his uniform showing his body figure as you begin to touch his chest. He begin to go to the right breast and started to go on the bud as you moan softly as he switched to the opposite, giving the same treatment. He removed your pants and kissed your inner thigh as you shiver as he remove your panties with his teeth as you blush ever redder.

"Look how excited you are~." Shawn whispered

You blushed as Shawn blew on your core as you shiver as he licks your entrance as you gasped with pleasure and hold his hair gently as he begin to eat you out. You keeps moaning as Shawn licks even deeper as you gripped his hair tightly. You felt close as he pulled away with a smirk.

"Taste delicious." Shawn chuckled

You begin to blush as Shawn pulled down his boxers as you blush at the size of his member. He's big, about 8 and a half inches as you stroke it softly as he groaned out. You lick the tip as you started to move your head up and down as Shawn moaned loudly and gripped your head as you bob your head faster. You hummed as Shawn groaned as he came as you swallow every last drop as he panted with lust.

"Bad girl." Shawn smirked

Shawn then gave you a pill that won't get you pregnant as you took it and swallow it down. He then gave you a glass of water as you take a sip as he spread your legs and slide into you. You yelped as Shawn whispered some kind things into your ear to help ease the pain as you nodded for him to move. He started to thrust slowly as you moan softly as he groans out with pleasure.

"Mmh damn you're tight." Shawn groaned

"F-Faster.. harder!" You moaned

Shawn went harder as you moaned even louder as he went faster. You felt your G-spot being hit as you cried out with pleasure and screamed his name with lust.

"SHAWN!! OH SHAWN CRAHAN!!" You cried out

Shawn went harder as you clawed his back as he groaned and went even faster.

"I'm close!!" Shawn warned

"Me too!! With me!" You moaned

After 10 powerful thrusts, he groaned as he released his seed as you moaned as you came as well.

"I'm not done with you yet." Shawn grinned

Shawn flipped you over and set you on all fours and smirk and spread your legs and slammed into you as you moaned out.

"OH YES!!!" You moaned

Shawn begin to pound into you as you screamed with pleasure as you felt your spot being hit like a pistol.

"OH SHAWN!! FUCK YES SHAWN!!" You screamed

"Oh Y/N.. you naughty girl!" Shawn growled

Shawn begin to go harder as you moaned more as you came again as Shawn did the same. He smirked and sit down as you blush.

"Shawn what are you.." You blushed

"Ride me." Shawn smirked

You blushed redder and carefully positioned yourself and slide down as you moaned out. You started to bounce as Shawn groped your waist while watching you bounce. Corey came inside the bus and notice you are bouncing on Shawn's member while moaning his name.

"Ahh Shawn~ my body is yours~." You moaned

"Ahh yeah~.. WHAT THE FUCK COREY?!!" Shawn gasped

You blushed hard as Corey Taylor chuckled while seeing the action.

"Oh don't mind me. I don't want the sex between you two." Corey Taylor winked

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" Shawn Crahan screamed

You blushed hard as Corey winked and left as Shawn begin to thrust into you while you are bouncing.

"Ahh Shawn!! I'm close!! Fill me!" You cried out

"That's what I'm planning to do." Shawn smirked

You cried out more as you heard some cheers from the guys outside of the tour bus as you cried out as you came as Shawn did the same while groaning.

"OH Y/N MY LOVE!!!" Shawn Crahan groaned

"SHAWN!!!" You cried out

You panted with exhaustion as you saw Mick Thomson, Jay Weinberg, Sid Wilson, Craig Jones, Alessandro Venturella, the new guy and even Corey Taylor with smirks on their faces.

"Whoa.. those are hot sounds you did there." Sid Wilson chuckled

"You made your lover scream so loud here." Mick Thomson smirked

"Whoo! Shawn you gave your lover some action~." Jim Root winked

"SERIOUSLY?!!" Shawn growled

"Yup." The group said

You blushed red as Shawn put his uniform on as you also got dressed while blushing so much that the rest of Slipknot saw the action.

Shawn: *chuckles* Ok that was hilarious

Corey: THAT WAS FUNNY!

Mick: *chuckles*

Freddie: *chuckles* The tour bus is not a place for action.

Joan Jett: You're telling me.

David Draiman: Hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Me: Have a good day everyone. Pick which character you want next. *smiles*