How They Take Care Of You When You're Sick

Corey Taylor:

Corey Taylor heard you throwing up as you got a stomach virus and decided to give you some chicken noodle soup and some ginger ale to ease your stomach. You smiled as you love it when he takes care of you.

Shawn Crahan:

You were groaning as you got the cold as Shawn came with some tea with lemon and honey with some spicy soup to clear up the sinuses. He then begin to let you rest as he also calls your boss to let you know that you're called sick.

Mick Thomson:

You got a very stuffy nose and you keep on sneezing as Mick came with some spicy tortilla soup with some lemon and honey tea with a hint of cayenne pepper. You begin to eat the soup and even drink the tea as you thank Mick for taking care of you.

Jared Leto:

You just got a sore throat as Jared got you some tea with lemon and honey to soothe the throat. He even helped you to make your voice better. You smiled as you thanked him for taking care of you.

Jonathan Davis:

Jonathan heard you throwing up in the bathroom as you got a stomach virus as he begin to give you some ginger ale with toast. You smiled as you drink the ginger ale and eat the toast. He continued to take care of you as you thanked him

David Draiman:

You got a stomach ache as David came with some Advil and some water to soothe the cramps away. You smiled softly as you thanked him for taking care of you.

Bert McCracken:

You got a migraine as Bert gave you some Advil with some tea as you thanked him and took the medicine with a smile on your face as he begin to kiss your cheek as you thanked him with a warm smile.

Chester Bennington:

You got the flu as you keep on sneezing and coughing as Chester came with some tea with honey to soothe your throat and chicken noodle soup. You smiled softly as you thanked him for taking care of you.

Bill Kaulitz:

You got a fever as Bill came with some vegetable soup, some tea with honey and lemon and even an ice pack. You smiled as you eat the soup as he kissed your forehead as you smiled at him for taking care of you.

Freddie Mercury:

Your throat has been sore as Freddie came with some mint tea with honey and lemon to soothe your throat as he gave you some soup. You smiled as he begin to play the piano as you smiled softly at him for taking care of you.

Amy Lee:

Your throat have been hurting you as Amy came with some lemon and mint tea. You smiled and thanked her while drinking the tea with a smile on your face.

Lacey Sturm:

You got a migraine as Lacey came with some medicine to ease the pain for your head. You take one pill while drinking some water as she kisses your forehead and let you rest.

Hayley Williams:

You got a stomachache as Hayley came with some soup and some tea for your stomach as you begin to eat the soup as you smiled at her for taking care of you.

Joan Jett:

You just got a migraine as Joan brought you some Advil to help ease the pain for your head as you thanked her by giving her a small kiss on her cheek as she begin to let you rest up.

Korey Cooper:

Korey heard you groaning in pain as you got a stomach virus as she came with some ginger ale and chicken noodle soup. You thanked her as you drink the soda as you even have the soup as she kisses your forehead.

Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd:

You just got a horrible stomach flu as Carla came with some ginger ale and Heidi came with some chicken soup with carrots and celery in the middle. You smiled as you begin to eat the soup and slowly drink the ginger ale as you felt happy that they are taking care of you while you're sick.