Decision

Me: I counted the votes and I got two for together!

Corey Taylor: That's good!

Steven Tyler: So the together one.. how are we going to do that?

Me: Easy, the first part is going to be all the boys and the second parts are going to be the girls that way it will be easier for me.

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: So how are we going to do this?

Me: Easy. Each follower is going to pick whichever band member that I have on the list which are:

•Corey Taylor
•Shawn Crahan
•Mick Thomson
•Jinxx
•Gerard Way
•Frank Iero
•Jonathan Davis
•Bert McCracken
•David Draiman
•Jared Leto
•Steven Tyler
•Rob Zombie
•Bill Kaulitz
•Chester Bennington
•Freddie Mercury
•Amy Lee
•Lacey Sturm
•Tatiana Shmaylyuk
•Hayley Williams
•Joan Jett
•Korey Cooper
•Carla Harvey and Heidi Shepherd

Korey Cooper: Ooh I like where this is going

Me: Then they can give me the wedding theme they wanted, the color dress the reader wants to wear, the band to perform and finally if the wedding is going to be a perfect one or a ruined one.

Joan Jett: So each follower is going to pick so that way it can be easier for you to write them out.

Me: Exactly Joan

Tatiana Shmaylyuk: Attention followers!!

Carla Harvey: The author has decided what to do with the wedding chapters.

Bill Kaulitz: Now it's you guys to pick which one to choose so that way the author can do the scenario for the weddings.

Hayley Williams: Pick any guy or girl in the list and give the author the stuff she needs.

Lacey Sturm: That way she can find cool pictures and write the scenario down with ease.

Chester Bennington: So I hope you all have a great day.

Bert McCracken: And stay safe.

Me: So pick which band member you want from the list and give me the things which are the theme, band, perfect or ruined wedding, priest or priestess, and finally the dress color for the reader.

All the rockstars: Have a great day everyone!