Bill Kaulitz's Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a Tokio Hotel fan, hope you all are going to squeal for this one! This one is picked by AmyDunbar2, Davidsmate24 , and ImAFunnyWeirdo. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

You have been dating Bill Kaulitz for the past 7 months and you love him very much. From the moment you saw him at the grocery store, Bill have been making your life very better as he even helped you with your abusive mom. You are now at a video shoot with the group as you got your clothes off as you are by yourself with the director fixing up your makeup.

"Are you ready to act your part?" The director asked

"Yes I am." You said

Bill smiled as he is watching you along with the other group as the song Love Who Loves You Back came on as you back to the wall as Bill came close to you and kiss your lips as you close your eyes and kissed back while holding his waist.

"Alright keep going. Zoom in on Bill." Marc Klasfeld said

As the camera zoomed in on Bill, you continue to make out as Marc nodded and got the footage. You smiled as you observe your shot as Bill smiled at you and kissed your forehead. Belle came over with her tail wagging as you smiled and lean down and kiss her forehead softly and take out a small treat. Belle begin to sit down as you smiled and give her the treat as Bill pet her softly.

"Your dog is so cute." Tom Kaulitz smiled

"Thank you Tom." You smiled

After the shoot, you begin to go to the makeup room with Bill as you are finish with the video as Bill touch your cheek and hold you close.

"Shall we take off our makeup?" You asked

"Why sure thing." Bill smiled

You begin to take off your makeup as Bill did the same and begin to cuddle you close. You cuddled back as he softly kissed your lips as you kissed back. You pulled away with a smile as Bill whispered in your ear in a husky voice.

"I need you." Bill Kaulitz whispered

"What if the band member sees?" You asked

"Shh." Bill whispered

Bill then kissed your lips as you kissed back and hold his waist. He then pulled away as he goes on your neck to search for your sweet spot.

"Mm Meine Geliebte (Translation if you don't know German: My love)." You moaned

As Bill find your sweet spot, he started to abuse it leaving a hickey on your neck. He begin to leave more on your collarbone as you blushed hard. He then take off your bra and went down to your chest and suck on your right bud as you bite your lip. He then switch to the opposite as he put his fingers down your stomach and into your panties and rubbed your core.

"Mmh~." You moaned

He entered two fingers as you let out a gasp as he slowly shove his tongue into your mouth. You begin to make out as he pumped his fingers as you grind against his fingers. He pulled them out and unbuckle his pants and slowly remove the boxers as you blush at the size.

"Here." Bill said

You took the pill and a glass of water as you blush at the size of his 8 inch member. You slowly slides down as he lift his head and groaned softly as you blush hard as you slowly wait for the pain to fade.

"So big~." You whispered

Bill rubbed your waist as you slowly bounced while moaning softly. He gripped your waist and flick his hips as you moaned softly while bouncing.

"Ahh Bill~." You moaned

He went faster as you moaned even louder as he slapped your ass.

"So tight~." Bill groaned

You moaned more as you bounced faster as Bill gripped your waist. You moaned as you felt your G-spot being hit as Bill groaned with lust.

"I'm close!!" You warned

"Me too. Do it with me!" Bill said

Bill hold your back and thrust so hard and deep as you moaned even more as he groaned as he released his seed as you moaned as you came. You panted as Bill kissed your lips as you heard some cheering as you turn around to see Georg, Gustav and Tom Kaulitz as Bill also blushed.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" You blushed

"Man Bill.. I didn't know the screams coming from your lover here." Tom Kaulitz said while smirking

"Fuck off!" Bill groaned

The guys laughed as you blushed hard as they caught you making love with Bill.

Bill Kaulitz: Nice job

Carla Harvey: In the MAKEUP ROOM?!

Me: *giggles*

Corey Taylor: Alright we have two characters left

Me: It's only the front women of Butcher Babies or Hayley Williams

Heidi Shepherd: Hope you all have a great day!!

Me: See ya!