When They Visit You At School

(A/N: Special shoutout to Jaredslilmonster22 for giving me those wonderful ideas!)

Corey Taylor:

At school, you are with the choir as you are seeing your music teacher who is a fan of different rock groups and the teacher gave you the song to practice which is the song Unsainted by Slipknot as some of the students are fans and begin to join you.

"Say who's your boyfriend? Is it Sid?!" The girl asked

"No." You chuckled

"Is it Shawn? Tell me if it's Shawn." The male student said

"It's not Shawn either." You laughed

"THEN WHO?!" The students said

"Students, students calm down." The teacher chuckled

You chuckled as the music teacher pointed to you and told you to practice with the others. As you take a deep breath, you begin to sing the choir part of the song with the others as Corey Taylor came over to you without his mask and kiss your cheek as the rest of the students gasped and they started to squeal with excitement as you smiled.

"Babe what are you doing?" You smiled

"What? I can't be here to see my favorite girl?" Corey chuckled

You blushed as Corey begin to sit right next to you and begin to look at you.

"Need a hand?" Corey asked

"Yes please." You said

Corey nodded and begin to help the choir as you begin to close your eyes and started to sing the beginning part with the soprano of the group as the boys started to sing as well. The music teacher applaud as she nodded with approval as she gave the choir a thumbs up.

Mick Thomson:

At art Class, you are painting a picture until you heard the sound of an electric guitar as you stopped painting to see Mick Thomson playing your favorite song Vermillion as you chuckled.

"Babe really?" You laughed

"IS THAT MICK?!!" The students gasped

"Number 7?! AHHH!!" The teacher squealed

"Hehe looks like your school got some fans." Mick chuckled

"Hehe yup." You smiled

The teacher allowed Mick to stay with you for class as you begin to paint a picture as Mick stay with you.

Shawn Crahan:

You are just finish with class which is English as you begin to go to your locker as you carefully open the lock until Shawn jumped out in his clown mask as you screamed with fear as he laughed.

"I got you good!" Shawn laughed

"You scared me half to death!" You panted

Shawn laughed as you playfully punch his shoulder as he begin to remove his mask and kiss your cheek.

"Let's go have lunch outside." Shawn said while holding a picnic basket

"Sure babe." You smiled

You begin to go outside with Shawn as the other students who are maggot fans cheer for excitement as they saw Shawn with you.

Jonathan Davis:

During music class, you are learning to play your electric guitar as Jonathan came inside as he helped you tune your guitar as you chuckled.