New Character- Jinxx (Catch Up)

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the group Black Veil Brides, then this is for you!!! Jinxx is requested by SlasherChick! Hope you all enjoy this chapter!!)

How You Meet:

You are working at a music shop as your job is to organize the clothes containing band member merchandise as you organize the Black Veil Brides merchandise and many others. You then went to the cashier until your eyes widen as you see the guitarist Jinxx coming in with Christian 'CC' Coma. They then went over to you as you tried to keep your fan girl side together.

"A-Are you Jinxx and CC?" You asked

"Yes we are. We are just here to ask if there are any black nail polish." Jinxx said

You pointed to the nail polish as Jinxx begin to get the nail polish and give you the money as you got the change and is about to give it to him but he nodded no.

"Keep the change." Jinxx said

You nodded with a warm smile as Jinxx leave with CC as you felt very happy that you met Jinxx.

Meeting Him Again/Becoming Close Friends:

After when you are finish with your job, you begin to go to get yourself something to eat as you are going inside a sandwich place that is not too far and you came inside to see Jinxx in there with the rest of the group. You begin to go to the person making the sandwich.

"Hey there Y/N. What do you want to have to eat today?" The girl asked

"I would like to have the modern caprese panini please." You said

"Excellent choice!" The girl smiled

Jinxx then notice that you are there as you gave the cashier the change and sits down by yourself and eat the sandwich. He then came over and sit right next to you as you look at him.

"Hey again." Jinxx said

"Hello Jinxx." You said

"I didn't get your name. What's your name?" Jinxx asked

"I'm Y/N." You introduced

"You do know who I am. Let's chat." Jinxx said

You smiled and begin to chat with Jinxx as he chuckled at you and gave you an autograph as you thanked him. You two became close friends in an instant.

His Feelings Towards You:

Y/N is a very amazing girl and very hardworking too. She have the gorgeous skin and beautiful E/C eyes. She is very cool as well especially since she's a huge fan. I will ask her out when I see her again.

When He Ask You Out:

You are now with your boss as she pat your head as you see Jinxx at the cashier as he smiled at you and begin to give you a tip which is 20 dollars.

"Y/N will you go out with me?" Jinxx asked

"Oh yes I will." You smiled

"Great. See you at 8 o'clock at night." Jinxx smiled

Your boss make a cute oohing sound as you giggled excitedly that Jinxx asked you out.

First Date/First Kiss:

You are now putting on a nice shirt with jeans and sneakers as you are ready to go on a date with Jinxx as you heard the door knocking. You came over and open the door as Jinxx is there in a nice outfit.

"Ready to go?" Jinxz asked

"Let's go." You said

You begin to leave with Jinxx as Jinxx brought you over to a nice restaurant. You came inside the restaurant as you see the table all set up and he sit you down.