Frank Iero Lemon

(A/N: Are you ready for a lemon with the guitarist of My Chemical Romance? Thanks to Lizziedoo22 for the help! Let's get it started!)

You have dated the guitarist Frank Iero for around 7 months and you loved him very much. From the time you met him, Frank have treated you very well and he treated you like a queen. He even let you go on tour with the group as you loved the performance. You are now with Frank after the tour as you are going to the hotel as you smiled as the lady gave you the hotel key as Frank snatched it out of your hand.

"I got the key. Come honey." Frank said

"Hehe alright Frankie." You giggled

You followed Frank to the hotel room as he swiped the key as the door unlocked. You smiled as you sit on the bed as Frank sit right next to you and rubbed your hand gently.

"You are the best girlfriend ever." Frank said

"Aww thanks babe and thank you for being the best boyfriend ever." You smiled

He leaned in and kissed your lips as you kissed back as it turned into a make out session as he removed your shirt while kissing. He then went down to your neck and abuse your sweet spot as you hold his head as he went lower and remove your bra and suck on your right breast.

"Mm Frankie~." You moaned

He went to the opposite and pulled away and looked at your pants.

"These have to go." Frank smirked

He removed your pants and even your panties and smirk at your core. It's a good thing you went to the spa to get a bikini wax to get it done by a professional. He then lean down and latch onto your core as you moaned and hold his head gently.

"Mm Frankie~." You moaned

As he licks deeper, you moaned even more as you felt close. You arched your back as you climaxed as Frank licked it up while humming. He pulled away as he removed his own clothes and got out a condom.

"Are you ready honey?" Frank asked

"Go slow." You said

Frank then place a condom on his 9 inch member and carefully slide into you as you held his back and groaned.

"Shh shh.. relax. I'm here for you honey." Frank said

You felt the pain fading away as you nodded as he started to thrust slowly.

"So tight~ fuck." Frank groaned

Frank lifted your legs and went faster as you moaned a little louder.

"Ahh Frank yes!! Harder Frank!" You moaned

Frank went harder and faster as you moaned louder than ever. Frank groaned in pleasure and went deeper as you moaned more as you felt your spot being hit.

"Ahh yes!!! Frank!" You moaned

Frank keeps going as you moaned more as you felt close as he groaned as he climaxed as you did the same while moaning loudly. He panted as he fall on top of you as you hold his waist.

"Wow that's amazing." You panted

"God I love you." Frank said

Frank slowly pulled out and remove the condom before throwing it in the garbage. He cuddled you more as you both fall asleep together.

Frank Iero: I love it

Me: Why thank you

Corey Taylor, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson and Hayley Williams: Great job!

Gerard Way: Wow that lemon is making me blush a bit

Lacey Sturm: Hope you all enjoy the chapter!

Carla Harvey: Please stay safe and more importantly be careful!

Frank Iero: Hope you all have a great day!