Bill Kaulitz's Prom Scenario

(A/N: If anyone is a Tokio Hotel fan, prepare to have a prom with Bill Kaulitz! This band member is picked by AmyDunbar2. This is the prom dress you're wearing and let's get it started!)

You are so excited for going to prom with the love of your life Bill Kaulitz as you already got on your dress with your flats on your feet as you already got eyeshadow on your face with a hint of foundation and lipgloss. You heard the door knocked as you came over to see Bill Kaulitz in his tuxedo while smiling at you.

"Meine Liebe. Ready to go?" Bill asked

"Of course I am ready to go." You said

Bill take you to the limo as the driver opened the door as you went inside with Bill as he hold your hand. The driver then drove the limo to the prom which is located at the country club as you smiled as Bill got out of the limo along with you as your teachers take pictures of you and Bill which he doesn't mind.

"At least it's not the paparazzi this time." Bill said

"True." You giggled

You both went to the cocktail hour as a few female students scream with excitement to see Bill Kaulitz.

"It's Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel!!!" The female student said

"He's so hot!!" Another female student said

"Man girls know who I am." Bill laughed

You sit down as Bill got himself some raw vegetables as you got some garlic bread with a few meatball skewers. You begin to eat as Bill joined in while smiling at you.

"I love you." Bill said

"Me too. By the way Coldplay is playing for our prom." You said

"Perfect." Bill Kaulitz smiled

As you are both finish eating, Bill brought you to the inside of the prom and is mind blown at the theme and smile

"It looks beautiful." Bill Kaulitz said

You smiled softly as you both sit down as Bill kissed your cheek as Coldplay already tuned their instruments as Chris Martin got on the piano and begin to play Speed Of Sound as the rest of the group joined in as the students begin to dance. You got up as Bill joins and danced with you while smiling softly. They then perform more songs including Viva La Vida, Lovers In Japan and many more as Bill smiled while dancing with you as he twirled you around and bend you over which made you giggle.

"Such a talented dancer." You said

"Hey we are here together." Bill said

After a while of dancing, you both sit down together while sharing a dairy free ice cream as Bill smiled at you and kiss your cheek. You smiled as you nuzzled into his chest as he kissed your forehead. After the prom, you both begin to leave together as you went to home as Bill joins you as he allowed you to come inside as you both sit down and watch a movie while cuddling.

"I love you." Bill Kaulitz smiled

"Love you too." You said

You both have the best prom ever as Bill cuddled more as the movie continues.

Bill Kaulitz: Aw thank you so much!

Me: You're welcome

Heidi Shepherd: We have one more left

Me: Yup and I got three character request I got to catch up on

Corey Taylor: Please take your time

Shawn Crahan: Yeah no need to rush.

Lacey Sturm: So everyone we are almost done with the characters.

Mick Thomson: The last one is Lacey Sturm and the author got a lot more catching up to do.

Me: Hope you all have a good day.