Korey Cooper's Lemon

A/N: Attention to all Skillet fans, prepare to fan girl for this and this is a Yuri! This band member is picked by ImAFunnyWeirdo. Prepare for your nose to bleed and I hope you all enjoy.)

You have been dating Korey Cooper for over 4 months and you loved her very much. Ever since she met you at the strip club you worked at, she pulled you out and change you into a better person. She helped you find a better job which is a stage handler for Skillet as you became close friends with John Cooper, Jen Ledger, and Seth Morrison. You are now in the car with Korey Cooper as she is rocking her head to the song Vermillion by Slipknot. You smiled softly as she parked the car at a club.

"Babe where are we?" You asked

"We are at a club. This club is for rock band members and I told the guard about you being with us." Korey said

You smiled as you got out as Korey joined as you went inside the club with her to see multiple band members from different groups including Meshuggah, Ghost, Foo Fighters, and many more. You smiled as you sit down as Korey joined you while staring into your eyes.

"What are you staring at?" You asked

"You." Korey smiled

You giggled as Jacoby Shaddix came with a happy smile on his face as you looked at him as well.

"Hey there Korey Cooper. This is your girlfriend you told me about." Jacoby smiled

"Yes she is Jacoby." Korey smiled

"Well I'm so happy to see you being with her. Have a great time." Jacoby smiled

You smiled as Jacoby begin to pat your head and leave as you smiled at her. Korey smiled as you got up and begin to dance to the song Get Up by Korn featuring Skrillex as Korey chuckled while seeing you dance. After a while of dancing in the club, you smiled as you sit down and begin to drink a bottle of water as Korey did the same.

"You are the best girlfriend in the world. Thank you.." You said

"For what?" Korey asked

"Thank you for picking up my self esteem and giving me my confidence back. If it wasn't for you, I would've been abused a whole lot more." You smiled

"Aww.." Jonathan Davis, Shawn Crahan, Jim Root, David Draimam and Claudio Sanchez smiled

After a nice time at the club, you smiled as Korey brought you back into her car and begin to drive it to the parking area as you blushed hard.

"Babe what are we doing back here?" You asked

"Shhh." Korey shushed

The club begin to close as many of the band members begin to leave to either practice, have family time or do something else as the parking lot is empty. Korey then brought you to the back of the car and smashed her lips with you as you kissed back while swirling tongues of passion. Her hands went down to your breast and give it a squeeze as you gasped as she slides her tongue as you continue to make out with her. She pulls away as you go down on your neck to search for your sweet spot.

"K-Korey ahh~." You moaned

As Korey found your sweet spot, she begin to abuse it and remove your shirt and even unclip your bra. You blushed as she went down to your right bud and started to suck as you moaned out with pleasure. She then switched to the opposite and kiss your stomach and went down to your skirt. She removed them as you blush hard as she smirked at your core being soaked up. It's a good thing that you got your bikini waxed from a professional otherwise it will be bad.