Chapter 75

Anais Jones
The next morning, May 1st
I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I hopped straight up out of bed almost falling over. It was too damn early and I figured it must've been my package.

I realized I ain't have no pants on half way down the stairs but I ain't give a fuck. I wasn't going all the way back upstairs. Especially because I'd been half asleep still.

Opening up my eyes, the bright ass sun beamed through my window and hit me right in the face. This is why I had black curtains. I hated the sun in the morning. Shit blew me.

Unlocking my front door, I opened it right up. Milo stood there waiting and I couldn't be happier.

"Nigga why you butt ass naked?" He chuckled, coming inside.

"Hmmm?" I murmured looking down at myself.

"Mane get inside before the neighbors see you."

Backing out of the doorway, I let him close the door behind us. Then we walked up the stairs. He followed me all the way to my bedroom and once we entered, I collapsed on my bed.

Then I could hear him suck his teeth. "Nah whatchu doin? Get up. I came over here fa a reason." 

"Noooo let me get like 5 more minutes." I complained.

"Nah man. Get up. Come on. Brush ya teeth, put some pants on. Chill with me." He chuckled, trying to pull me out of bed by my legs.

I held onto the headboard and my pillow, whining and laughing at the same time. "Stoooooop!"

"Not til you get out of bed." He laughed, jumping in with me. I could hear both his shoes hit the ground then I felt as his big ass got all the way in my bed.

"Milo I will kick you inna chin. Don't play with me. You gone be one sad muh fucka." I threatened.

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you fuckin try my nigga." He laughed, blowing a raspberry right on my belly.

I jolted awake and up right out of my sleep. My eyes widened with disbelief the nigga even pulled that on me. Closest his punk ass ever been to my cat though. I'll tell you that much.

"Yeah I bet ya ass up now. Huh?" He smiled.

"Go somewhere." I grumbled, checking the time on my phone. Then I showed it to him. "SEVEN O'CLOCK MILO? Really?"

"I felt bad fa leaving last night." He shrugged
taking his pants off and revealing basketball shorts underneath.

I looked down at his legs dangling off the bed. "You the only nigga I know that got tattoos on they legs as well. And the only nigga I know that shaves they leg hairs."

"I mean...they make me uncomfortable so yeah." He shrugged.

I felt on his soft ass legs. Moisturized and everything. I loved the way he took care of his self. He was with the shits.

"Witcho ashy ass." I joked.

"I ain't een ashy. You just exaggerating."

I scratched on his ankle. "Nah man look. You down bad. Look at that ash boy."

"Lee my ankles alone. They can't stay hydrated for some reason." He huffed, covering them with his socks by pulling them up.

"I got some lotion on my night stand if you want. It keeps my skin pretty hydrated." I shrugged, sliding on my slides to gone use my bathroom.

"Good looks!" He shouted from a distance.

Entering my bathroom, I turned on the water then got to brushing my teeth. Not even 30 seconds later Milo came in behind me peeking through the door.