Chapter 30

i love this song
***
Luca Delevan
"Okay make it sound like we fuckin!" I exclaimed, quietly.

"Boy- I- make it sound li- why can't we just fuck?" Taina asked in confusion.

"Cause ion wanna. I just want Anais and Milo to hear. Moan a sum. Yell my name." I huffed.

"I can't moan without a reason." She said biting her lip and wrapping her arms around me.

"Uhhh...aight." I cringed, removing her arms from around me.

Waving my finger in the air, I used my powers to make her moan loud enough so that Anais could hear it in the other room. It was kinda funny watching Taina do so. Shawty stood there with no expression on her face just moaning.

I ain't even like Taina. She smelled weird but I was just tryna make Anais jealous. Why? Cause she ain't wanna hang out with me cause of Milo's ass.

I knew she did though. She knew damn well she liked that pipe I laid down yesterday. Shit wasn't up for discussion. Anais was mine and that was facts. It was how I marked my territory.

Making myself invisible even to Milo, I left my room and walked down the hall into Milos room where they'd been.

Thank God the door was wide open so I wouldn't have to open it myself. They were laying on the floor together. Milo was mixing paints, Anais was sketching on they little canvas.

Not even paying attention to all of Taina's loud ass moans that could probably be heard from a block away. I looked down at Anais' face. Shawty wasn't even phased by it.

I had to hear what she was thinking about. She was probably wishing it was her screaming like that.

Without hesitation, I read her thoughts.

This bout to come out fire as hell. She thought, poking her tongue out the corner of her mouth.

This was some ole bullshit. I couldn't fathom the fact that she wasn't thinking about me. Who wouldn't think about me? I was Luca. This shit was humbling as fuck.

Sucking my teeth, I left the room. I looked back at the two goofballs as I left. The way Milo was staring at her made me wanna kick him in the throat. She was mine and everyone was gone know it soon.

***
Thursday morning
I couldn't sleep all night. I didn't know why I was like this but all night a nigga was just wide awake. I just stared into space most of the time. The rest of the time, I was on my phone. I didn't even have to look to see that it was 6am on the dot. I just got up, still feeling energized even though I ain't get any sleep.

Grabbing my towel, I teleported to the bathroom downstairs and turned on the light. Turning on the water, I let it get hot first then I hopped in. I spent a good 30 to 35 minutes, taking my time and making sure I was satisfied.

When I got out, I brushed my teeth then teleported right back upstairs to get dressed. I put on a white hoodie with some black sweatpants. Kinda basic but it took me a while to pick out. Then I carefully put on my low top Air Force ones. Every black mans prize possession.

Once my clothes were on, I picked up my chain from my dresser and put it on. Followed by my earring, watch, and diamond anklet. After being locked up for 4 years, I really adopted a whole style and I fucked with it.

I liked the way I looked today. It was weird how I ain't just throw sum on like I usually do. Today was different. I also switched up my body wash and cologne. I mean I was low-key due for a change.

Putting on my coat, I teleported outside and caught Milo pulling off in his car.