Chapter 76

Milo Delavan I ain't gone lie like it ain't hurt me the way it did

Milo Delavan
I ain't gone lie like it ain't hurt me the way it did. It didn't feel good having to fuck my brother up like that but it had to be done. Half that shit I said to him I ain't mean. It was all out of anger. But I wasn't gone apologize. The nigga needed to learn from his mistakes.

If I was right about my assumption about him and Bianca, shit could get ugly. We might have to move locations and start over again. I wasn't gone let it happen though.

I couldn't leave Anais behind so I had to think more positively. Approaching the front door, I rang the doorbell. The last thing I wanted was for Anais to get out of bed. I knew she was grieving but she needed to let me in this damn house.

"Come on Nana, open the door." I sighed, ringing the doorbell once again.

After waiting for about a minute, I decided to just ring her neighbors doorbell. I was sure she wouldn't mind letting me in.

Less than a few seconds later, her neighbor came to the door in a bathrobe looking like I just woke her up. But as soon as she saw me, her eyes widened.

"YOU!" She exclaimed.

"Me? Ma'am we never even met before." I chuckled.

"You're the one that broke me and my Myron up. Looking for that girl that lives upstairs. He thought we were fooling around."

"Ohhh...you must be talking bout my twin brother." I laughed.

"Twin? Please? And you think I'm just posed to believe that? You got that same devilish tattoo above your eyebrow." She scoffed.

I rolled my eyes. "It ain't a tattoo, issa birthmark. Could you just let me in, I'm tryna see if my girl is aight. My name is Milo, my brothers name is Luca."

She stared at me then stepped to the side letting me in. I looked back at her old raggedy ass too just to see her mugging me.

She furrowed her brows shaking that big ole head. "She seeing the both of y'all? Slut behavior. My daughter and granddaughter could never."

I sucked my teeth. "Mind ya business witcho old ass. Gone worry bout the dick you could never get."

"At least I'm not the hoe in this situation." She chuckled as if she 'won' the argument.

Turning away to walk up Anais' steps, I could hear her snicker. But as soon as I waved my hand in the air, shawty was covered with millions of ants.

"AHHHHHH-" she yelled before I muted her so no one could hear.

I felt evil in a way, but I was doing it for a good reason.

Making my way upstairs, I rushed into Anais' bedroom. She'd been passed out on her bed as expected. Asleep like an angel. Everything was the way I left it.

Except for...the pills. They were on the floor and all of them were gone.

"Anais?" I questioned.

"Hmm?" She murmured.