Chapter 8

Anais Jones
I haven't went out in a long time. A long ass time. Not since my last nigga. And not even he took me out like that. Jared insisted on him taking me out this evening and I couldn't say no. He was really growing on me for real and fast too. I was hella excited.

Me
should I wear my good lace front or my cheap one? 🥰

J🖤
good one :)

Me
okay :))

Putting my phone down, I fluffed my hair in the mirror. I had already put on my good lace. I just wanted a reason to text him. Now all I had to shower, get dressed, and wait for him to meet me here.

After my shower, I got dressed and right on cue I heard a text message from him. He was outside waiting for me. I smiled, grabbing my small purse, my wallet, and my keys locking and shutting the door behind me.

I walked down the concrete steps of my crib meeting Jared's cute self in front of his car.

"You look good ma." He smiled, greeting me with a hug, then he pecked me on the lips.

I blushed, watching as he opened the passenger seat door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled, hopping inside.

He nodded his head, getting in the drivers seat and starting the car.

I looked over at him.

"Where you takin me?" I cheesed, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Somewhere." He shrugged.

"No but my nigga you gotta tell me like where?" I chuckled.

He just stared at me. Then he finally broke his silence.

"A week ago bro you was turning me down like crazy. A girl never turned me down as many times as you did but now look. You here, in my car, in my space, and I'm takin you places and shit." He smiled, looking down.

He was too cute. His lil smile was everything.

"You on that sap shit." I joked.

"Wow the one time I tell you how I'm feeling you call me a sap?! Heard youuu." He chuckled. "Nah you bad fa business. Get out the car ma."

"Bae- I meant- boy stop." I giggled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Oh now look who the sap calling me bae and shit. You mad goofy." He joked.

"I said boy! Why you putting words in my mouth?" I sucked my teeth, taking my head off of his shoulder.

"I ain't put no words last time I checked. I put sum big in there and you wasn't complaining." He shrugged, looking me straight in the eye tryna get all freaky and shit.

"And it tasted like straight soap." I mumbled.

"Huh?" He questioned.

"Nothing." I chuckled.

"Nah what you say?" He asked, reaching over and pinching my nipple through my shirt.

"OW! Nigga was that necessary damn." I pouted as we approached the stop light.

"I'm sorry mama." He spoke babying up his voice, leaning in to kiss me.

I tingled all over. I literally forgot about what it felt like to have somebody. Especially someone like Jared. So loving and caring. The only thing that worried me was the fact that we skipped the initial talking stages. We didn't meet like couples in movies and tv shows and all that bullshit.