Chapter 95

enjoy. last chapter :)
***
Anais Jones
10:00am, Cali time
"A black girl from Brooklyn, New York fucking around in Calabasas. Yup believe it folks cause it's real." I boasted, posting myself on my instagram story. I was dressed in nun but a robe and a towel up on my head. I was finna hit the spa but not before I got sum to eat.

Room service was complementary and I was gone do nothing but take advantage of that shit cause why not. I was eating fa 3. I deserved a complementary meal.

And you already know I had my pickles and Ritz on the side. I was eating good tonight.

Slowly laying back in bed, I rubbed on my belly. I was so fucking tired and that flight exhausted me. But as soon as I got here, I took a nice lil nap and woke up to some birds chirping.

I loved that for me. I was so excited to go out and get this lil massage. They had special chairs for pregnant woman too. I was so hype.

I just felt at peace, at wholeness with myself. I had my crystals in my robe pockets, incense lit and burning through my hotel room. Right now was a whole vibe.

Taking deep breaths, I relaxed with every exhale. This was living.

"Aw shit I think she dead." I heard, followed by a smack.

"Don't say that! She's just sleeping! Duh nigga look at her breathing."

My eyes opened up wide just like that squidward meme.

At the foot of my bed both Milo and Luca stood

At the foot of my bed both Milo and Luca stood. I wanted to scream, ask questions, and pimp smack both of them all at once. But my first instinct was to sit up and throw pillows at them.

"What the fuck are y'all doing here? HOW THE FUCK...did you get here?!" I panicked.

"You naked under that robe?" Luca asked.

"Get the fuck out?! What are you doing here?!" I cried. "How did y'all even find me? It's like no matter what I do and where I go, you niggas always find a way to make it back to me."

Milo took a deep breath. "Anais relax. I could explain if you would just let me-"

"There is nothing to explainnnnn go the fuck home!" I cried. "Do I need to call security to drag y'all out cause I dead will."

"She not gone listen if you try and get her to listen Milo. Anais...basically niggas is saying Maddy coming back and she tryna hurt you and the kids. We want to protect you. So I advise you to come with us so we could move out of the country. We ain't got much time left if you wanna stay safe. Especially keep the kids safe too." Luca explained.

Crazy thing is...I wasn't even tryna hear it. Why should I believe anything that came out of his mouth. Milo's mouth either. All they did was lie and use they magic to fuck with my memory. Not fucking cool.

"Your lying and I know for a fact because you literally just told me Maddy was gone."

"Anais that was months ago." Luca explained.