Chapter 66

Luca Delavan
Sunday, April 18th
"Bae! You got the turtle neck I brought you?" Anais called out from the other room.

"No? Why?" I asked, stuffing my feet into my black timbs.

Anais rushed into the room struggling to put one of her earrings on.

Couldn't help but smile at her. "You look good..."

"You would too if you just put the shirt on." She rushed, leaving the room.

I shook my head, grabbing the shirt that was laid out on her bed. Ion know why she was trippin. Tattoos a not, niggas was still gone like me. I guaranteed it.

I was gone get along with all her aunts, uncles, lil cousins n shit. Her pops was gone call me his son after all this and her mama was gone luh me.

I was hella confident in that too.

Anais walked right back in the room now smelling like that perfume I got her a few months ago.

"Okay, okay how do I look?" She asked.

"I told you, you looked fire." I shrugged, sitting on ha bed.

She looked at herself in the mirror wiping the excess lip gloss off the corners of her lips. "I know, I know but I went and changed my hair."

"I like it. You look mad good shawty." I cheesed, coming up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed on her neck. "Relax. Everything should go the way you want. Your good. We gone have a good time."

"Stop it." She blushed, caressing my cheek. "You look fly too. Step back let me see the fit."

I stepped back as she turned to look at me. Then she covered her mouth. "OOOO my boy FRESH. Look at him."

I felt mad humble and this gif just played in my head while she hyped me.

"You know, I dress to impress, feel me?" I chuckled putting my hands up in surrender

She started blushing and shit. "Boy you look so good."

"You tryna fuck me or something?" I scoffed.

Her face fell flat. "No more compliments. Ya dead. Ya done."

"Aight then. Be like that." I scowled.

"Eat my ass and call it breakfast." She scowled back.

"I'll eat it now and call it lunch." I smirked.

She cracked a smile, waving me off. "Boy bye. Let's go."

"You think I'm playing?"

"Nigga let's gooooo. I just know if we late my mama gone question us hard body." She chuckled grabbing me by my hand and dragging me out of the room.

"So ya mama real strict huh?" I asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Yeah...she's like a committed christian woman. My dad...not so much. He's more chill and laid back. That is when it comes to me. Everyone else, he treats like shit unless he knows em." She shrugged. "When I bought my high school boyfriend home, he pressed him til he cried. We broke up the next day."