Chapter 10

Milo Delavan
The next day...
"Nigga you chillin with that big headed ass shawty again?" Luca asked.

"Man watch how you speak on her. Her name Anais. And yeah, we finishing our lil thing today." I spat, muggin the fuck outta Luca. Aggravating me as usual.

"Ion get why. She gotta nigga and you not getting shit out of it. Like that's mad corny." He shrugged.

"Could you go somewhere. Damn!" I huffed, forcing him away. He hit the wall and fell to the floor.

"Oh shit...look who gettin stronger or whatever. I ain't even mad atchu. Just know ima get you back later." He chuckled.

"Yeah aiii..." I scoffed. I knew he would but I just wanted him to get bored with the conversation and leave me the fuck alone.

"So what y'all gone do when you get there?" He asked sitting on one of the chairs in my room.

I sucked my teeth.

"Nigga I said we was painting..." I huffed.

"Too bad you not painting her face." He cackled, holding his hand out for a dap like that shit was funny.

I looked at him with a straight face.

"Your not funny my guy

"Your not funny my guy. Deadass." I chuckled, continuing to pack my paint brushes and shit.

"Sure I am." He shrugged.

There was a small silence before he decided to open his mouth again.

"Can I come?" He asked.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. "Aight my nigga now that was funny."

"What's funny?" He asked looking around.

"You really think I would let you come with me?" I asked. "You just gone fuck shit up."

"Ohhh I see how it is. Just cause there's a slight chance I might be schizophrenic-" He started before I cut him off.

"MIGHT BE?" I cackled. "Nigga you are. But no thats not the case. You act pretty normal to an extent for someone with your condition. The reason I wouldn't let you go is because you just gone ruin shit between me and Anais."

"Y'all have nothing- oh wait a muh fuckin minute. You not bringing me cause you think ima TYB you huh?" He smirked.

"No." I scoffed.

"Come on now Milo. You know its true." He shrugged.

"No Luca I Just don't want you coming with me and that's it okay? Damn. Just stay ya simple ass home and find some bitches or something like you always do." I said, rolling my eyes.