Chapter 13

hiiiii heyyyy how y'all doin? :)
***
Milo Delavan
Grabbing my water bottle from the vending machine, I looked around the cafeteria looking for somewhere to sit. Automatically my eyes caught on to Anais's right across the room. For a second it felt like we were the only ones in the room. Just me and her like in them corny ass romance movies. But then of course that luh moment was interrupted by Luca sitting next to her.

"Man what the fuck-" I mumbled, before reaching the table. I took a seat across from the two then greeted Anais with a head nod.

"Wussup." I smiled.

"Hiii." She smiled back giving me a lil wave. Her smile was mad pretty and the way she wore her hair today was-

"You big simpin for real cuz." Luca cackled.

"Huh?" I murmured.

"hUh?" He mocked. "You heard me."

"Nah for real Milo...you lowkey give me simp vibes." Anais admitted.

"Wow so you gone do me like that. Aight. I thought we was here with it." I sucked my teeth.

"I'm playing." She giggled, resting her hand on top of mine. She looked dead into my eyes too.

"Simp." Luca shook his head.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "Youn never join us for lunch. Or if you pop in, you never sit next to Anais."

"Ion know." He shrugged, plucking her right in the forehead.

"No lie, Milo...ya brother been annoying me all day." She laughed, pushing him back.

I bit down on my jaw.

"Oh word?" I mumbled.

"Yup. You need to come and get him cause he do too much." She sighed, playfully mugging him.

"Youn een gotta worry bout that. Watch when we get home." I chuckled, looking over at Luca.

What you up to my nigga?

Nothing. I'm just fuckin with her relax weirdo. He said, letting his words echo through my head.

"Anyways...Anais we still painting today right? Deadass after today we could be finished." I shrugged, opening a bag of chips.

"See about that...I meant to bring it up." She said sucking air through her teeth.

"AHHH HA!" Luca teased.

"Luca stop!" She huffed, elbowing him in his side.

"Alright damn!" He exclaimed.

"Anyways...I was gonna cancel today because..." She started.

Then I waved my finger around under the table so no one could see. I was gone make her forget what the fuck she was gone do today.

"Because...wait- I deadass forgot. I don't think I had anything planned." She said. "My bad."

"Its okay, I dead be having those moments too." I nodded, looking in my bag of chips to see which one I was gone pull out next.

Woooow but you get mad at me when I make shawty forget something? Luca said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Y'all I think ima go to the bathroom...I'm feeling a lil nauseous." Anais sighed, rubbing on her stomach. She got up taking her things with her.

"Aight...see you later." I smiled.

She waved back, leaving our table.

First thing Luca did was take her lunch.