Chapter 93

Anais Jones
My mom legit went all out for this baby shower. I just had to know her budget because damn there every room in the house was decorated minus upstairs. The back yard, kitchen, everything was decked out in navy blue and pink. So much food and desserts piled up everywhere.

Mama even made sure to get the meatballs. Y'all knew it wasn't a black baby shower without no damn meatballs. By the pan too. She had different flavors and shit. This was crazy.

I sat in this white woven chair with my name above it. I felt kind of special, you know? People leaving me gifts, hugging me up, complimenting me and shit. I was happy to receive all this loving attention all cause a nigga nutted in me.

Sitting back in my chair, I rubbed on my belly. These babies were literally kicking my ass. Literally pushing my bladder and making me have to pee every five seconds. It was ridiculous.

"Marz and Indigo...relax." I whispered pointing at my belly.

"Marz and Indigo?" Someone asked.

I was confused for a second, but realized it'd been Luca. Dressed like he was tryna impress somebody. Looking so good. Smelling good too. Hair cut, beard shaved down to the goatee like I liked it. He just looked...good. He even wore accessory gold glasses and them grills...the same ones he ate me out with a while back.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. "That's what I'm considering naming them."

"I like them. Especially Marz."

"Yeah, yeah." I blushed. "So um...what are you doing here?"

"Oh- I- um...Milo! Yeah Milo invited me. He was like 'pull up bro!' And I was like 'nah, nah, nah Anais don't want me there.' Then he was like 'c'mon bro please.' So I was like 'aight, aight keep ya panties on.' You know?" He explained, clearing his throat.

He was obviously nervous.

"I- I um got you something. I thought you might like it a whatever." He sniffled, handing me a gift bag. On the tag it read, 'From Luca To Nana :)' Again with that nickname.

I pouted my lip pulling out the gift. Two mini black boxes with Cartier printed on the front in pure gold. My eyes widened as I opened one of them. A gold baby bracelet looked right back at me. Mine was stolen as a kid but the fact that I got to have one for my kids meant so much.

My eyes started welling up with tears.

"Look at the other stuff." He smiled.

I pulled out two onesies and matching bottles. All somehow made by Burberry. Him and Milo had some similar ass tastes. These niggas loved designer everything.

"Well fuck." I gasped. "Better hide these for everyone get mad that you got the twins the best gift."

He laughed but he laughed a little too hard. Like a trying too hard laugh and it came off as awkward.

"...UM! When do you find out what you're having?" He asked me, grabbing two cupcakes off of the table of snacks.

Then he handed one to me. I gladly put his gift under my chair and took it from him. Peeling the wrapper back I took a bite and answered him with my mouth full.

"Tomorrow actually. I'm excited." I smiled, catching the lil bit of frosting, that fell from my lip.

With a napkin, he wiped his cream off and threw it in the trash beside him. The he took a bite.

"That's dope. That's dope. I'm happy fa you and Milo. Real shit." He nodded.

I nodded with him. "Thank you."