Chapter 11

Luca Delavan
Taking a deep breath, I hesitated before ringing the girls doorbell again. I low-key felt bad for lashing out on Milos lil friend. Shit wasn't that deep. I ain't fuck with her but...I ain't have to be a dick like that.

Yes you did! Kill that stupid bitch. Feed her, her own limbs.

"I swear to God if you don't shut the fuck up." I mumbled, ringing her doorbell.

"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I heard from behind me.

Turning around I saw an older women with a very scared but concerned look on her face.

I nodded my head. "I'm fine."

"Well if you were fine...you wouldn't be talking to yourself. They have places for people like you, you know." She said.

Kill her.

"And how do you know I wasn't talking on my phone or something?" I asked.

"Theres no phone or earpiece in your ear young man. I believe you need help." She shrugged.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck on..." I spat as the front door opened in front of me.

Turning around, I was face-to-face with Milos luh friend. You could already tell she ain't wanna let me in.

"What?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"How you doin?" I smiled, leaning against the door frame.

"You need ya brother or something?" She asked.

"N-no I actually came here to apologize." I shrugged.

Yeah and kill her.

Ignoring him, I continued on.

"You don't seem like the type to apologize." She scoffed.

"...what do you mean I don't seem like the type to apologi-" I spat before I corrected my tone with her. "Well I am. And I mean it. I really realized that I could be a whole dick head sometimes."

"No shit." She rolled her eyes.

"So you forgive me?" I asked, holding out my hand for a dap.

She eyed me for a second. Staring into my eyes while I stared into hers. She bit her lip. She was thinking.

He did me so grimy. I should deadass smack him. She thought.

"You probably thinking bout smacking me." I chuckled.

"No." She mumbled. Lying like a muh.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Whats so funny?" She asked.

"Nun...nun...but um...do you forgive me shawty? We got off on the wrong foot." I shrugged.

"Damn right. Spazzing on me like you ain't got no sense all cause I caught you singing. Which your really good at by the way. And that whole thing with my friend at lunch. That was rude. Like you ain't even have to-" she complained before I cut her off.

"Listen...listen...I'm sorry." I chuckled, trying to keep a straight face. "Could I just come in?"

She stopped going off. But now she just squinted her eyes at me.

"Next time you do some outta pocket shit, ima stab you. Point blank period. Okay?" She asked aggressively.

I bit my lip a lil taken back.

"Aight." I nodded.

"Come in." She said, letting me in her crib.

I stepped all the way through the door, closing and locking it behind me. Then I followed her upstairs to where her and Milo were.