Chapter 34

Anais Jones
Sunday Evening
Watching Luca leave almost made me tear. I ain't want him to leave and I could tell he ain't wanna leave either. We spent from Friday til now together, the same house unseparated not once. But now it was time to regroup and get ready the night before school.

Because of him, I haven't touched my homework or my phone for any reason since we stepped through that door on Friday. His company was all I needed but I realized how much it affected my everyday life. I literally got nothing done because of him. All we did all weekend was eat, sleep, watch movies, and fuck back to back.

But I guessed we could use a break until tomorrow.

"Why you got a sad face for?" He asked, as he tied his sneakers on.

"I'm not telling you." I refused, crossing my arms.

He tilted his head, giving me a flat expression. "Anais. C'mon."

"Okay, okay. Ion want you to go." I admitted, hiding my face.

"Ahhhhhh." He smiled, pointing his finger and teasing me. "What happened to 'don't touch me nigga.' Huh? Come here."

I hesitantly, walked over to him continuing to hide my face.

"Move ya hands, fuck is you doin?" He chuckled. I moved my hands from my face, wrapping my arms around his big ass.

"Yeah come give daddy a hug." He joked, squeezing on my butt.

Then I pulled away, scrunching up my face. "Unt uh. I will not be calling you that."

"You wasn't saying that last night." He shrugged. "Neighbors prolly think my name daddy."

"Boy be quiet." I blushed, trying to hide my face again.

"Ah look. Now you red as fuck." He teased. "Come walk me downstairs."

"Yes." I smiled stupidly, taking his hand and walking him out of my apartment and down my stairs.

"Gimmie a muh fuckin kiss for I leave." He gritted.

I rolled my eyes. "No cause you mad aggressive."

He gently gripped my neck. Thats all I wanted. Then he kissed me, slobbing me down like we wasn't gone see each other tomorrow. We pulled away.

"And now you see why I want you to stay." I chuckled, watching him leave my crib.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He shouted from across the street.

I waved goodbye to him, watching as he put his motorcycle helmet on and sped off down the street. God was the only one holding me back from chasing him down the block and dragging him back into my place right now.

Closing and locking my door behind me, I went back upstairs feeling empty as fuck. It was that feeling you got after you had a sleepover with your best friends and they all left after it was over. Thats how I felt right now.

Looking around my room, I got tiny flash backs to when Luca was here. Imagining him in my room again. Right now he'd probably come up behind me and put his arms around me and shit. I would kill for it right now.

I don't think I've ever been stuck on someone like this. And the crazy thing was, it was the person I least expected. I honestly thought I was gone end up fighting Luca and knocking one of his front teeth out. I really did. But instead he was putting me to sleep and making me change my sheets a bunch of times.

And it wasn't just the sex that had me geeked over him. It was just something about him. See, I believed in spirituality, karma and shit like that. No surprise. But reincarnation was another thing I believed in. Whenever I fell in love with somebody, I always loved to imagine they were someone from my past life. But when it didn't work out, it proved me wrong.