Chapter 46

it's the thicc mustache for me. y'all?
***
Luca Delevan, Tuesday 6:00am
It was bout six in the morning and me and Anais were still going at it. We'd been goin in fa hours on end and the fact that we still weren't even tired was crazy.

We moved from the bathroom, to the living room, to the bedroom, niggas was on the floor, on top of her dresser, on the bed, fuckin in mid air, and so much more. Only room we ain't fuck in was her kitchen. I could see why though. Wasn't sanitary.

But now it was coming to the end fa me and her.

I got my last couple slow and deep strokes in before nuttin all over her and her sheets. Then I rolled over, falling on my back in bed.

She just laid there too, out of breath and unable to move. Just stuck and panting. She was shaking too.

"Yooo..." She whimpered.

I was confused for a second. "What happen mama?"

"You did ya thing." She cried, attempting to curl up in bed. "When you had me in the air, I was seeing through time."

"Yeah I had to make up fa that week. Plus all that ignoring me. That dick gone make you act right." I chuckled, looking up at her. "How many times you came?"

"I stopped counting after 7. I'm not even joking. Nigga you used ya powers or sum? Cause for real you went crazy." She yawned, cuddling with her pillow.

"Nah. Just my dick." I huffed, staring down at it. It was still on hard. Shit just wouldn't go away.

I wasn't sure if Anais wanted a round fifteen though. She looked tired as fuck. She looked like she was already falling asleep.

I rubbed on her thigh, trying to see if she was aight. She ain't ever knock out immediately after I dicked her down.

"You good?" I asked.

She nodded her head, shifting in her spot and sitting up. "Just give me like 30 seconds and we could go again."

"Guess we ain't leaving the house today." I chuckled.

She agreed. "Guess we not."

This girl was on X mode.

***
Milo Delavan
It was about 7 in the morning and I'd been so sleep deprived. Staring at this painting for who knows how long. I was so tired of looking at this shit. I just wanted to scrap it at this point but that would of been a waste of paint and money. Shit was expensive. 

My energy had been drained. Like someone literally sucked all of life out of me. I was feeling powerless. I felt like I'd been a mortal.

I don't know what the fuck happened in between yesterday and today. I was chillin for the most part. I had this rush of energy but now I felt like shit. It was a continuing cycle with me.

Thank God Christmas break started tomorrow. Ion think I was going to school today. I was gone attempt to get some sleep. This break is what I needed to get back on track. Last weeks break wasn't enough. Shit maybe dropping outta school might've been the best option.

I couldn't take the shit no more. Maybe goin out and finding a real job is what I needed. Maybe I could sell paintings. I don't know but something had to give. Something other than school had to occupy my mind.

Putting my paint brush in the water, I smacked my lips. I was kind of thirsty. I could go fa a can of soda right now but water was the best option. Good for my body, mind, and most of all my skin.

Getting up from my seat, I made my way down the hall and down the stairs. I turned the corner heading to my kitchen for some water. Grabbing a cup, I pressed it against the water dispenser on the fridge and downed the cup within seconds. Then I went for another glass.