Chapter 59

Anais Jones
I stared up at my ceiling clenching my stomach. My cramps hurt so bad that I just wanted to cry at this point. I felt the tears coming and my throat didn't make it feel any better.

Periods were the fucking worse and felt like a free sample of what it was like to give birth. It just fucked my mood up deadass. I just needed to be alone. Especially since I didn't wanna take my frustration out on Luca anymore.

That trip on the way home was awkward. I spazzed on him for no reason and I kind of felt bad. It was a lot of my own insecurities and overthinking that made me do it. Plus the fact that I was PMSing hella hard right now. On the way in, I stubbed my toe and yelled at the damn coffee table. Bottom line is, Luca didn't deserve that.

But, I ain't like the way he was being all hostile. Talking bout he was gone 'turn this whole spot up.' Like nigga pluh-leeze. Then he went ahead and choked me. Like fuck outta here with his dominatrix ass. I wasn't forgiving him for that and he could kiss my ass.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring. I almost didn't answer it figuring it was gonna be 'Mr. I can't keep my hands to myself' but it wasn't. It was Bianca.

Taking a deep breath I picked it up. We were back on good terms again after our lil fallout. At the end of the day, we were family and it was all about sticking with them. She apologized for the way she came at me, I did the same for the way I handled it.

"Yo." I responded.

She came closer to the camera tryna see where I was at. "Hey girl. How you been?"

"I've been good." I sighed, looking past my camera and staring into space.

"You alone?" She asked.

I raised my eyebrow "...yeah why?"

"Well, normally Luca would've came in the room interrupting our call on purpose. Cause you know...you always with him." She responded.

"I am not always with him." I chuckled.

"Gworl. Y'all don't spend any time apart." She laughed. "You don't come to see me no more or ya parents. My Aunt n Uncle been asking bout you through me cause you never pick up they calls."

I sucked my teeth. "You called to lecture me or talk? Which one?"

"I called to talk but you know...I'm calling it as it is mama."

"Well, I'm by myself now so shut up." I said rolling my eyes and putting her on pause. I wanted to see if Luca texted me since but he hadn't.

Nigga been posting on his Instagram story though. He was hanging out with his lil gang banger friend. The one who sold drugs.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He was getting on my nerves. I just needed to separate myself from him. You know?" I shrugged, keeping it as vague as possible.

"What he do?" She asked.

"Nothing, nothing. This morning was just hella weird though. He kept getting phone calls back to back and wouldn't answer em. He usually does though." I explained spilling everything anyway.

"Weird but...nothing to be stressed over. I'm
sure it was nothin at the end of the day. I'm just hoping you ain't spaz on him Anais." Bianca chuckled.

I bit my lip, tilting my head to the side. "Wellll in the car, I kind of gave him an attitude bout it. And...he wasn't having it."

"Anais!" Bianca exclaimed.

"What?!"

"You can't be doing that! C'mon girl." She said.

"I knowww then he got hella mad too. Talking bout how he wasn't gone for my bullshit and whatnot. I admit, I was being a bitch but he ain't have to choke me like..." I huffed playing the situation back in my head.