Chapter 14

Luca Delavan
"Sooooo let me get this straight...you ain't get no head, no pussy, not a kiss nor a hug buttttt...you fixing her phone and y'all luh painting for free?" I asked.

"Yeah." The big dummy smiled.

"She using you bro!" I cackled. "What you gone be doing next? Buying shawty dinner?"

"If it gets to that point." He shrugged staring up that the ceiling. Manz was in the middle of the room floating with a cloud beneath him.

"This is why your a whole ass simp man. She just gone turn around and fuck with another nigga. Especially after you done took her to buy her some clothes and shit." I cackled. "She gone drag you into Victoria's Secret to pick out panties and she gone wear em for some other nigga."

"Whatever." Milo smiled, waving me off.

I looked at him in disgust. He was such a corn ball. Anais was gone stab my brother in the back and ion wanna have to be the one to tell him "told ya stupid ass."

"Ain't it crazy though..." Milo spoke before I left the room. I stopped in my tracks turning back around.

"Ain't what crazy?" I asked.

"How her and her nigga split tonight. Now it's my fuckin turn." He smiled.

"Nigga you can't date them when they fresh out a relationship. You gone end up being her lil rebound fuck buddy til she either, A get back with him or B find a new nigga." I replied.

Milo's cloud disappeared causing him to fall straight to the ground.

"You right!" He exclaimed, popping back up. "What should I do?"

"You don't want my help. Trust me you don't." I yawned, leaving his room thinking he'd ask for it. 

"You right. You probably not even tryna help anyways." He sighed.

"I'm not." I shrugged, playing it off. "Good night and have fun watching Anais with her niggas."

"My nigga you really know how to fuck up somebodies mood." He scoffed.

I shrugged my shoulders leaving his room. I knew Anais didn't like Milo. I scanned her thoughts and feelings and it wasn't gone happen. I low-key felt bad because I never seen my brother fall this hard for a girl, except his ex. Which I kind of fucked behind his back but that's a different story.

As much as I ain't show it, I low-key loved my brother. No homo. He got on my nerves everyday and there were so many times where I was close to ending his life but I ain't wanna see the simp get hurt.

Walking down the hall, I entered my room and turned off my light.

Honestly, I wanted the best for Milo sometimes. I ain't want him to feel numb inside like I was. Couldn't fall in love for shit. Not after my ex. But he was always in love. I wanted him to be happy.

Kicking off my timbs and moving them to the side, I took out my earrings and set them on my dresser.

Then I took off my shirt and pants, getting into bed in nothing but my underwear. It was one of them hot for no reason nights and my window being open wasn't cutting it.

I stared up at my ceiling. I could tell I wasn't going to be able to sleep. Milo had his corny ass music playing in the background for one and two I was a natural insomniac.

***
The next day...
I got up from my bed, looking out of the window. My ass really stayed up all night. Without looking at the time I could tell it was 7:39 on the dot.

Stretching out my arms, I let out a screeching noise. My body shook because the stretch was just that intense. A niggas butt cheeks were clenching too. I ain't even sleep and the stretch was fire.