Chapter 5

Milo Delevan
Wednesday night
one week later...
Sitting on the couch, I had the tv on low and a blank canvas in front of me. I ain't know what the fuck I was gone paint. I had no inspiration. It was only the middle of the week and I was exhausted. I had no drive or motivation for anything. But I did need something to post on my Instagram. I was tryna build up my page and attract more attention.

I needed to hurry up too because I just knew in a minute, Luca was gone be coming home with some girl he put a spell on and they was gone be shaking the house. I couldn't concentrate on my art shit when he was home. Everyday I contemplate on whether I want to put him back in the crazy pen.

I opened up my phone, clicking on Instagram. If I couldn't think of anything, I was just gone have to look for some inspo on there. Scrolling through my timeline, all I saw were other people's drawings, paintings, etc. Then of course, bitches shaking ass and looking fire.

About to give up, one post caught my eye. Then I had realized it was Anais. She posted a picture just a few hours ago.

It was captioned: giving me butterflies n shit lol 🦋

Something simple. She wasn't on no self absorbed "I'm the baddest bitch ever" type shit neither. She was different. So I went ahead and commented.

ma its like fitty degrees out💀

And as soon as I left that comment, I wanted to delete it. I ain't speak to her all week and now I was leaving comments on her shit. She was probably gone think I was on some weird nigga type beat. But as I was deleting it, she responded.

relaxxx😭 this was a tb from the summer fat head.

I was shocked as hell. I ain't expect her to respond. Especially not that quickly.

nah you violated. you ain't gotta call a nigga head fat.

I waited for a while, then she responded.

but did I lie?

yeah shawty u did😭 ya dome bigger than mines

Ion think I shoulda said that last part but it was whatever. She was obviously okay with the way we was joking. I wasn't worried. But she didn't reply to the comment as fast as I thought she would. Then 5 minutes went by. I knew it was the end of that shit.

But then my phone buzzed. It was a dm from her.

I didn't want to keep arguing in my comments but nah son...your head bigger than mine. 💀

Relieved, I answered her back.

can we just agree we both got big heads lmfao?

aight 🤷🏽‍♀️

I ain't know what to say next. I lowkey wanted to talk to her now and keep the conversation going.

Me: gts