Chapter 51

Anais Jones
I was so tipsy shit wasn't even funny. Me and Luca crack headed asses had a good amount to drink at dinner. I took advantage of being able to legally drink in public a little too much tonight.

We were stumbling through the front door of his crib trying not to make noise. I think we did anyways but I really couldn't tell.

I looked over to the left where the living room had been, peeking inside. There Milo and their sister Maddy were knocked out on the couches.

In the middle, a fire ass painting they created together. It glowed and radiated a lot of positive energy. I almost went in for a closer look before Luca picked me up and held me like a child in his arms.

"Stop." I giggled, trying to make the least amount of noise.

He smiled at me then kissed on my neck as he took me upstairs. I loved when we spent the night at his place. I loved sleeping in his bed. It was so comfy and just better than mine.

"You was talkin all that shit in the car." He mumbled, opening his room door and walking in. He laid me in bed and took his shoes off.

I couldn't help but laugh. My tongue got hella loose when I was drunk. "No I wasn't."

"Whatchu said you was gone do? You said you was gone let me buss in ya mouth? Huh?" He asked.

"I can't recall." I chuckled, playing stupid.

I kicked my heels off, letting em fall to the ground.

Then Luca got on top of me, hovering over my body.

"You so beautiful." He complimented, caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

He always made me feel comfortable in my body. All my insecurities went away because of him. He made me feel like I was that bitch.

"Thank you." I cheesed.

If he kept gassing me up like this, there was no tellin what I was finna do to him.

I sat up turning around and facing my back towards him. "Unzip me."

I felt as he slowly unzipped my dress. All the way from the top to the very bottom. Then I took it upon my self to peel it from my body. Underneath I had on a white long sleeve shirt.

He lifted that above my head throwing both the dress and the shirt to the ground. Now I was in nun but some thongs and a bra.

He started taking off his things too. His lil gucci sweater, revealing a white tee underneath.

I turned around facing him. Then looked up. Nigga was staring into my whole soul.

"Tell me what the fuck you was sayin in the car Anais." He demanded in a serious tone.

He knew that shit turned me the fuck on. I looked away for only a second but he grabbed me by the chin, gently forcing me to look back into his eyes.

I looked down at his hand on my chin, next thing you know he stuck his whole thumb in my mouth.

"Whatchu was finna do...I'm waitin." He chuckled, watching me gag on his thumb. He kept shoving it down my throat tryna get me to suck it. And I did just that.

When he pulled his thumb out, I bit my lip pulling him into bed. He climbed in the rest of the way and sat against the headboard.

"Give me a rubber band." I said.

He looked around realizing he ain't have one. So he made one appear out of thin air, leaving a trail of magic dust behind. Handing it to me, he watched as I tied my hair into a ponytail.