Chapter 7

Milo Delavan
I was so fucking dumb. So fucking dumb. I think I done won the retard of the year award after this shit. I done kissed her. I kissed Anais. I thought the feelings in the room was mutual. Shawty had that look in her eye and shit. So I just thought- and I went for it.

Bro she was probably throwing up right now. And I kissed her while she had a fucking nigga. Ion know what the fuck I was thinking. That was a bitch nigga move. A Luca move.

My mood was fucked up. I was embarrassed as fuck, sad, angry at myself, just everything was fucking going down hill. And now I ruined any chances I had with her. But then again I never had one.

"I fucking hate it here." I huffed, resting my head on the staring wheel as I pulled up to a traffic light. Then I took my head off of it, reaching for my phone on the passengers seat.

I had not one notification. I compulsively checked my phone hoping I'd see a message from Anais. But there was nothing. I done fucked up.

"Fuck man!" I huffed, hitting my steering wheel.

Now it started to rain

Now it started to rain. Hard as hell. Usually rain started soft then it got harder but this rain started hard. Pouring, thunder claps, and lightning strikes. It felt like I was in my own dramatic movie or some shit.

I drove down the high way full of emotions and shit. It was rare but when I felt this, the rain always started to pour.

***
Luca Delavan
"Luca that was like incredible." The lil shawty blushed.

"Hmm?" I asked, looking down at her. She was nuzzling her head all into my chest and shit and getting comfortable, playing with my hair and shit. 

"You could fuck really well." She chuckled.

"Yeah I know." I nodded, moving from under her.

"Where you goin?" She pouted.

"Nowhere shawty." I answered, putting my sweatpants back on. "It's where YOU bout to go."

"Wha- what do you mean?" She chuckled, sitting up in my bed.

"I mean you gone have to get the steppin. As in go home." I sighed, pulling a backwoods, some weed, and my lighter from my top dresser drawer.

"Your joking right?" She scoffed.

"No. Do I look like I'm laughing?" I spat, rolling up the blunt.

"So all that shit you was telling me...wasn't true?" She asked.

"My nigga get ya shit and leave." I huffed. "Damn."

"You can't be eating pussy the way you was eating mine and expect me to just not become a little attached." She scoffed.

Kill her. Burn her body in the backyard. She won't be a problem anymore. The voice laughed.

"No bro." I whispered to myself.