Chapter 74

Luca Delavan
I did what I had to do and it was worth it. Did I feel bad? To a degree but it was over now. Nothing would get blamed on me and everyone will get off Scott free. Minus...Cory of course. Too bad he was gone spend the rest of his life behind bars fa sum I did.

It was okay though. Life moves on. The damage had been done. On to the next thing which was finding where the fuck Anais was.

Pulling into the driveway of my crib, I lowkey felt defeated. I still couldn't find Anais's ass. I ain't know when the fuck she'd turn up. Where the fuck could she be? What if Bianca was right. What if she ran off with her real nigga.

How could I let her get away with that behind my back? There was no fuckin way. I could sense if another nigga even looked her way while I was gone.

I was so clueless but at the same time, I felt like shawty was right under my nose.

Walking into the crib, I kicked my sneakers off as soon as I walked through the door. I felt tired and I felt like I was coming down hella hard still. I ain't touch the powda for a good 24 hours, yet I still felt like shit.

But as I became more aware of my surroundings, I could smell god being made from the kitchen and hear girlish laughter. And I knew that laugh from anywhere.

Looking around the living room area with panic, I took a deep breath then raced into the kitchen.

All of a sudden my heart dropped out of my ass. I almost couldn't believe it but it wasn't really that hard to believe.

She was glowing. Haven't seen her glow like this in a while. Her energy was so positive and I felt it.

Anais just stood there over the stove cooking sum in a pot. I had so many emotions right now. I ain't know whether I wanted to yell at her, kill her for making me think she was dead inna first place, or light the house on fire.

Instead like the soft nigga I was, I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

"N-nigga! What are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

"The fuck it feel like? Giving you a hug."

"Get off of me!" She panicked, backing away from the stove.

I continued to hold on to her figuring she was just joking.

"GET OFF ME!" She yelled, trying to squirm out of my grasp.

Before I could get the chance, shawty bit me right in the arm. Deep as fuck.

I snatched my arm from around her. "FUCK MAN!"

Running into the room came Milo. "What happened? What's wrong Anais?"

I studied the bite mark on my arm. Shit was bleeding. "What the fuck...Anais..."

"What the fuck happened?" Milo questioned trying to calm her down. Then he glanced at me, eyes widening with shock.

"H-he he wouldn't get off of me." She cried.

"Since when do you have a problem with me touching you?" I asked. "Matter fact scratch that, where the fuck have you been? I ain't seen ya ass in a week and all of a sudden you in my kitchen cooking food? Did I miss something?"

"What is he talking about?" Anais panicked looking up at Milo.

I noticed he had his arms around her too. I most definitely missed something.

"I'll talk to him. Just go to the room and chill nani." He spoke.

Before leaving the kitchen, Anais took a look at me one final time. "You lay ya fucking hands on me one more time, Ima fuck you up."