Chapter 27

I guess y'all can listen to the song when y'all feel the need to. lolololol🙈
***
Anais Jones
I really had a nigga driving my car for me. A nigga. And of all people it had to be Luca's annoying ass. He was really driving my shit like it was his. I couldn't even figure out why the hell I let the nigga drive me in the first place but here we were. Just driving.

It was quiet the first few minutes. Real quiet. Literally just the sound of the tires beneath the road and the wind blowing. Then he cracked a window.

"You mind if I smoke?" He asked, pulling a Newport from the box in his back pocket.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't give a fuck as long as I got to Milo's place safe and sound. I was real iffy bout this nigga. And if he crashed my car, I was gone put a hole in his face.

As he lit up his nasty ass tar filled cigarette, I couldn't help but gag at the smell. Then he turned on my radio without my permission but again, I just let him.

He kept the music on low, thankfully but the song choice wasn't really my taste.

"Ahhh this my shit." He smiled, holding his breath as he exhaled the smoke out of the window.

Then he looked over at me.

"You mad quiet." He chuckled.

And I stayed quiet. The fuck was I posed to say?

"Proved me right." He sighed.

"I mean...ion really have anything to say." I shrugged.

"You kinda mean." He noted, throwing his cigarette out of the window.

I shrugged my shoulders once again just counting the minutes until we got to Milos.

"What do you have against me? Like why you such a bitch to me but a luh saint to Milo?" He asked.

I shot a look at him. "Nigga what did you just call me?"

"A bitch...?" He questioned as if he ain't say nothing wrong.

"You have to be bugging right now...get the fuck outta my car." I demanded.

"I ain't leaving...ion know what you thought this was." He scoffed.

"Nah nigga get the fuck outta my car. On God, I'll turn this whole spot up." I snapped.

"Bitch you got me fucked up! Who you think you talking to like that? Like you got some motha fuckin authority over me." He yelled.

"Um I don't know who the fuck you raising ya voice at. Cause I know ya mama ain't bring you up like that homie." I argued.

"Mention my mama one more time, I'll crash the car with both of us in it. Kill both of us. Or matter fact, one of us will make it but it ain't gone be you." He grumbled.

"Suck my dick nigga. I'll say whatever the fuck I want...ugly." I spat.

"You calling me ugly? Bitch gone look in the mirror. Ya big ass head. On God don't come for me. I'll make you cry at the end of this. You gone cry in this car." He retorted.

"Can we just please get to Milos in silence? I can't stand to be around ya stupid, annoying CRAZY, ass." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Ahhh you mad." He teased.

"No I'm not." I mumbled, looking out my side of the window. "You need to go take ya meds."

"Take my what?" He asked.

"YOUR MEDS! IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?" I bellowed.

"Calm down. Don't get ya thongs in a twist." He chuckled.