Chapter 91

Luca Delavan
My palms were sweaty and I ain't never get nervous like this. Ever. I was actually bold enough to ride my bike all the way out to Brooklyn and show up to her crib unannounced. But I had some questions fa her. I wasn't on no creep shit. As soon as I got my answers, I was gone be right on my way.

Milo really thought he did sum when he told me to leave her alone. He should've known, ion leave nobody alone.

My hands were almost shaking as I rang shawty doorbell. When I heard footsteps tread down the stairs, I almost gasped.

Through the glass I saw Anais. When she opened the door, I kind of froze up. She looked me in the eye and stared. She was waiting for me to say sum first but I couldn't.

"H-hi." I managed to let out.

She waved her hand. "Hey."

"We need to talk."

"Okay." She nodded, crossing her arms.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Inside. We need to talk inside. It's hot out here."

She took a deep breath, contemplating whether she should let me in or not. I almost wanted to compel her to let me in. But my magic's done enough to her. Knowing Anais, she was gone let me in anyways. I was one of the people she loved most. Why wouldn't she.

Stepping to the side, she let me in. Then she locked the door behind her.

From there, we head up the stairs and went to her bedroom.

I took a seat on one of her chairs, she leaned against her dresser with her arms crossed.

For a while, we just stared at each other. She was so pretty. She had this glow about her. She seemed really happy and I didn't want to mess that up. Being with her came with a price to pay.

I cleared my throat. "I missed you."

She nodded her head. "I miss you everyday but you know we can't be together...right Luca? I'm just-"

"That's not what this is about..."

"Oh. Then why are you here?" She asked, taking a seat on her bed.

"I just need to ask you a question...and I need a yes or a no. I promise I'll be out ya way afterwards. Ion want no problems...I won't bother you no more once I get my answers." I huffed.

She nodded her head for me to continue. Then I took a deep breath.

"I saw you this morning in the downstairs bathroom. We saw each other. And...I got to thinking...I saw the condition you were in and the...the bump in ya belly...Anais...are you dying?" I asked.

"Wh- DYING?!" She cackled. "I'm sorry huh?"

"I mean...it looks like you got a tumor in your belly and shit..." I shrugged. "You were throwing up too..."

"Luca..." She sighed, lifting up her shirt.

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant."

Those are the words I was dreading to hear. Those are the words I didn't want to come here and have to hear. Because that meant Milo was gone be in her life for however long to raise this kid. This shit had me all fucked up. She was gone forget all about me and eventually start fucking with Milo again. I was gone be alone for the rest of eternity.

I wanted to break down all over again but maybe, maybe there was a chance it was mine. Anais and I fucked but it didn't last long. I still came but I couldn't remember where.