Chapter 25

please excuse the way this man is posing on this couch 😞 he just light skinned that's why. *sin city song plays*
***
Milo Delevan
I was starving. Like my stomach was growling like a dog a sum was inside that bih. It was low-key ironic. Hungry as fuck on the day where everyone was posed to be eating with they family a sum. Hungry and bored.

I looked over at Luca who'd been laying on the living room floor beside the couch instead of on the couch. He was levitating a ball in the air, bored as shit as well. We were both bored and hungry with no where to go.

"You ain't got nun to do?" I asked him.

"Nah. All my people either chillin with they fam or outta town." He sighed. "You?"

"Nah." I answered.

Then it became quiet once again. All you could hear were the clocks ticking and shit. It was awkward. Me and Luca had no living relatives on Earth to spend times like this with. We were pretty much lonely immortal beings on a wack ass planet.

"You tryna go somewhere?" I asked.

"Everything closed homie." He chuckled. "We might as well just stay right here."

"I mean we could have dinner at one of them lil restaurants." I suggested.

"Pass. Thats gay." He scoffed.

"Nig- How is that gay?" I asked.

"Something about two niggas at a restaurant together don't sit right with me. Especially at a table alone." He shuddered.

"You mad backwards." I laughed.

"Nah you da backwards one." He sighed, sitting up. "But I have an idea."

"What?" I asked.

"Lets go to the other realm." He suggested, opening up a portal lighting up the entire living room with a purple hue.

" He suggested, opening up a portal lighting up the entire living room with a purple hue

I stood up and looked inside of it as well. Couldn't see anything but the luminous glow. Almost mesmerizing.

"The hell we gone do there?" I asked.

"Visit niggas of course. It's been dumb long. A few centuries. I'm kind of curious to see what they look like now." He shrugged, stepping half way through the portal.

I pulled him back.

"Nigga now you know that's a bad ass idea. We haven't seen our family in dumb long. They probably forgot about us." I explained.

"How could they forget me? I'm Luca. They can't forget Luca." He laughed. "They probably forgot about you. Your Milo."

"Nigga I'm not going. You don't know how their gonna react." I argued.