Chapter 63

Luca Delavan
Here I was back at the crib. But without Anais. Shit was really blowing mines. I felt heated both literally and metaphorically. My face was hot and I was mad as hell. My ticks were going off and I couldn't even try to stop em.

Something inside of me wanted to explode but at the same time I wanted to lay in my room and do nothing

We said we'd never fight again and here we were. Again, mad at each other. She hit me in my chest so hard I had a fucking bruise and I called her bitch. We did some shit we ain't mean but that didn't mean we couldn't come back from it.

I admit, I did get carried away with Joyner. We smoked a little too much and even sipped a lil drank. I just thought I could have my girl and my homie all under one roof. I admit I was wrong but it was too late to tell ha ass now.

She was so damn stubborn. I was gone have to give her 3 business days to get over it. But I think we, as in all of the people that live inside of my head, knew it wasn't gone go down like that.

Parking my bike in the driveway of my crib, I locked it and teleported inside. It was dark so I turned on the light and brought myself right to the couch in the living room.

Not even two seconds went by before I heard my phone ring. I ain't even look to see who it was figuring it was probably Anais.

"Hello?" She snapped.

"Anais?" I questioned.

"No nigga! It's Bianca. You think you could just fuck with my cousin my nigga? Call her a bitch. The fuck wrong with you...you deadass lucky I ain't near you cause best believe I woulda smacked you silly. On my mother I would've. Got us both fucked up. You got shawty crying and shit." She yelled.

She sounded like a fuckin New York bird squawking in my ear like that. "Shut the fuck up my nigga. Youn even know what the fuck happened. Hop off and go suck somebody else dick."

"Luca you really two seconds from catching a fucking beat down."

"By who?"

"I know people. Trust and believe that." She scoffed.

Just like that, I recklessly hung up without a fucking care in the world. You think I was mad before, now my mood was on 100. Anais had me fucked up, running to ha cousin like that. I didn't think it was that serious fa ha to go and tell her whole family.

Started making me feel like this was the end of us. I knew it wasn't. It couldn't have been. I loved her too much and she loved me the same way. This was just another bump in the road but it was way too big to get over.

I dragged my hands across my face. I forgot how stressful having a girl was. I really did. But I was willing to put up with the bullshit for the sake of love. It was the only way I could continue on. I didn't know it but I knew it now. I needed Anais.