Chapter 80

Milo Delavan, 2 weeks later
June 3rd, 9:00pm
Today made a month since me and Anais been together. She thought it was seven but it was really only one. I intended to keep it that way though.

Chilling with her at her place on a hot summer night was a whole vibe. She had her Jill Scott playing while her A.C. hummed in the background, the lights were dimmed and candles were lit all over. One of them scented like honey. She had just hopped out of the shower then got right to painting.

Watching her stroke the brush across the canvas made me feel hot. She did it so gracefully, so peacefully and she really focused on it.

I watched as the water from her wet hair dripped on to the floor. She ain't even mind it. She just kept on painting with her fine ass. Getting up from her bed, I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She smelled mad fuckin good. I just wanted to dick ha down right where she was standing while she was at it.

"You so talented." I mumbled, trailing my hand down her side. I kissed on her shoulder then her neck tryna make her feel hot like I was feeling. I could feel her feeling hot slowly but surely too.

"Thank you." She hummed taking a deep breath.

"When you gonna sign up fa that program?" I asked, kissing on ha neck. "Time is ticking."

"Soon, soon." She chuckled. "Stoooop you gone mess my painting up."

"You got hella talent. You need to put it to use." I said pulling away.

"How?" She sighed, dipping her brush into the paint on her palette. Mixing colors and putting them onto her canvas.

"Ma I just told you...join that art program. I had my interview the other day. They should be calling me back any day now. I could mentor you. I could be at work and you could be doing what you love." I shrugged.

She took a deep breath. "Now what if you don't end up being my mentor. Ima be stuck with some weirdo."

"If push come to shove...I'll work my magic. Ask if I could mentor the baddie with the curly hair, the tats and the fat ass."

"Oh you'll work ya magic huh?" She snickered, turning around to look at me.

"Work it real good fa you." I smirked, folding my arms.

She rolled her eyes, smiling and turning back to her painting. Then she stepped back.

"How do you like it so far?" She asked.

"I think Bianca would've loved it. You should give it to ha mama when your finished." I answered, looking at the painting of her cousin.

"I already made one for her. A big one. You don't remember? You were probably out at the time...but I fasho made one for my aunt."

"You so damn dope. Always doing something creative. Love you fa that."

"I was inspired by you. Before we met I was into art but not into it, into it like I am now. I wasn't painting nearly as much." She sighed. "In a way I'm constantly trying to impress you."

"Lowkey you inspired me to take my shit more serious too. I was painting everything and right before I met you, I started losing interest. When I heard you liked art like me, I was kinda shocked. Usually girls wasn't into that shit. I still remember the way you approached me." I reminisced.

"Awwwwwwww." She cooed putting down her palette and brushes down.

Anais waked over to me sitting on her bed then she sat on my lap. "Your sweet."