Chapter 67

Anais Jones
I loved the way all my cousins and childhood friends were in the room right now. I missed this. It felt so good to reconnect years later with loved ones and catch up. There were 7 of us in total. Me, Bianca, Reggie, Cameryn, Isaiah, Micah and his sister Eve. The last two weren't blood related but we still acted like family.

Luca was meeting all of them for the first time and to be honest, he fit right in. Him and Reggie hit it off the most which was ironic because him and Bianca ain't get along. But other than that everyone was vibin.

But I noticed every time Micah even said something to me or looked my way, Luca would tighten his grasp around my waist as I sat on his lap. Each time, I took his hands off of me but he just tightened em back.

"Bae stop." I discreetly whispered in his ear.

"Stop what?" He mumbled back, kissing on my neck.

I took a deep breath shifting on his lap. He was doing too much. Entirely too much at that.

"Just chill." I chuckled.

He sucked his teeth and tuned into the conversation taking place. Everyone was going around and sharing their first times and it was a luh awkward for me.

Considering my first time was with the nigga sitting two chairs from me.

But then the subject changed which I was thankful for. I felt like Bianca petty ass was gone bring up me and Micah's past to get a rise out of Luca. I would have been LIVID, if she'd done that. But to be honest, she was being hella chill around him. At least I thought so.

"Anaaaais." Micah called, waving at me. I turned my head towards awkwardly tilting my head up and attentively listening to what he had to say.

"Hiiiii." I waved back.

"You still into that art shit?" He asked.

"Of course, I be painting almost everyday. SO many canvases with nothing to do with them." I responded.

"You should dead ass paint me one. I actually need sum fa my new crib. Me and my baby mama moved in together and she lookin fa decorations and shit." He explained.

"I could do one. And I'll do it fa half price since you-" I started before the big nigga behind me opened his mouth.

"She busy." He shrugged. I shot a look at him, wriggling out of his grasp once again.

"Not really though..." I chuckled.

"Nah you booked n busy." He squinted staring into my eyes. I could even feel him pinch me really hard where no one could see what he was doing.

I smacked his hand away, getting off of his lap and sitting right in between Cameryn and Micah.

"Damn. Too bad. Ya art is mad dope. I be seenin it on Instagram. You be doin ya thang thang." He nodded.

"Don't listen to Luca. I could do it for you." I rolled my eyes, handing him my phone. "Put ya number in and we can get into contact."

The fuck are you doin? Luca thought.

Pipe down nigga.

Anais meet me in the hallway in 30 seconds. Deadass.

I'm talking right now.

NOW.

I sucked my teeth, abruptly leaving the living room. "I'll be back y'all."

Not too long after Luca followed behind me and we met in the hallway.

"The fuck you want?" I asked.

"The fuck you doing?" He asked. "You think Ima dumb nigga, don't you?"