Chapter 40

who missed baby milo? 🥺
(y'all better listen to this fuckin song while y'all read🙂)
***
Milo Delevan
In other realm time, I was gone for about 15 minutes tops. I done found everything I needed for this damn sleeping potion to work. I even grabbed sum a lil extra for Anais.

A moonstone flower. They stayed alive one year after you picked them and it was sum I think she'd like. I was finna give it to her at school tomorrow. Couldn't wait to see her reaction when she saw me after all this time.

On Earth, 4 days went by since I left. I had no contact with her what so ever so I just knew she would've been excited to see me.

I had a gut feeling that after this we were gone be back on track and full time too.

Teleporting back to Earth, I landed right in front of my house. I was getting better with this magic shit. I was kinda feeling myself.

Then I opened the front door. Lights were on and everything. That meant Luca was home. It wasn't that late so he couldn't have been sleep. I was surprised he was home to begin with.

Usually he'd be crashing at somebody else's place then come back lookin beat down as hell. Not since he been chillin with that girl he'd been telling me about.

I kind of wanted to meet her cause ion think I ever seen my brother glow this much before. He actually looked like he'd been getting sleep, eating right, taking his meds. And I knew it was all for the shawty he was talkin to.

I was happy for him. I wanted to thank her for changing his ways. I was so grateful.

Putting my things down, I took a deep breath. I was lowkey tired and I just wanted to go to bed. Teleporting upstairs, I walked down the hall and into my room.

But then I thought to myself. Luca hasn't seen me in three days so it was best to see how he was doin. Make sure the nigga wasn't dead or nun.

I turned back around, heading to his room. Then I knocked on the door. At first, I ain't get no answer so I opened the door anyways.

I immediately regretted that decision though because as soon as I did, I realized the room lights were dim and someone had been on top of him.

His bed was squeaking and I could only assume what him and the girl was doin.

"Shit bro!" He gasped, covering the girls head with his covers.

That must've been the one he'd been going on about.

"My bad!" I shouted, scurrying out of the room. But then I forgot to close the door.

As I went back to close it, I caught a glimpse of who the girl was because she turned her head around. We made eye contact too. My heart fuckin dropped.

I knew that fluffy ass pony tail from two miles away.

On top of Luca, there Anais had been. Fuckin on my brother.

I felt like my eyes were deceiving me. Like what I was seeing couldn't be real.

"Son..." I chuckled.

"Milo I'm so sorry." Anais panicked getting off of Luca and covering her naked body.

"I knew this shit was gone happen." I shrugged, pointing at her. "Luca you some bumass nigga."

He pursed his lips to the side. He couldn't even say nun.

"Oh my Gosh. Milo I meant to tell you b-" Anais cried before I cut her off.

"Nah its aight. After I done treated you like you was my girl and showered you with nun but affection though? You dead to me." I scoffed.

She covered her face like she was embarrassed.