Chapter 64

Anais Jones, Wednesday night
I had a whole brain freeze right now. Ice cream was no fucking joke when it came to eating it like I was. My fat and sad ass was just scarfing it like I had to eat it all before someone else got to it.

This and wine was not a good thing to mix with it either. I was type drunk and full off a pint of ice cream. I just knew I was gone throw up in the morning.

Laying back in bed I cuddled with my pillow realizing I really had a long ass day. Online school was blowin mine. I had two exams that I barely studied for, thank God I passed them. After the exams I had some reading then an essay to finish typing up.

I just wanted to drop out and become a full time artist. But it wasn't that easy.

I wished I could get more notoriety like Milo. I wondered what he did to get to where he was at now. Wasn't gone bother asking him though.

Staring down at my computer screen, I watched my show slowly but surely dozing off. In no time I was aware that I was snoring and becoming less aware that I was doing more than just resting my eyes.

Suddenly, my doorbell rang. I sprung right up panting like I just ran a race.

"What the fuck!" I exclaimed heading downstairs to see who it'd been.

Closing my robe up, I peeked through the glass door from the top of the stairs. A tall dark figure stood there and I could already tell who it was.

Scurrying down the stairs, I opened the door looking up at Luca. He smelled really good, looked really good, and had something in his hand for me. Didn't know what it was but it was from Victoria's Secret so...

"Yes?" I questioned.

He didn't even say anything before he reached in to kiss me. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in closer to him.

Then we backed up into my house while he closed the door behind us. Luca picked me up cradling me like a baby until we got up the stairs. I was ripping his clothes off just like he was doing mine.

Everything was on the floor now. We were both butt ass naked and still didn't exchange not one word.

His mouth tasted so good. It'd only been a day but I missed this so much. For some reason I knew we weren't gonna stay mad at each other for long. It never lasted.

Pinning me against the wall in my hallway, he gripped my neck squeezing it tight and kissed me slowly.

"I'm tide of you always fussin." He mumbled in between kissing me. "Just say you want dick next time."

I couldn't even say anything. His 3 fingers were all the way inside of my coochie. The way he curled em to touch my g-spot was doing something to me. I wriggled out of his grasp before he could make me cum. Mama ain't raise no bitch.

We both collapsed on the floor. I landed on top of him and we couldn't stop laughing. We weren't even near my bed let alone my damn room. He sat up picking me up with him and we finally walked into my room.

As soon as we entered, he threw me on my bed standing over me. His dick was just slanging side to side and shit. All big and hard.

Before he could even do anything, I grabbed it and stroked it just how he liked it. Then I spit on the tip, sucking it all up. I loved it when he watched me too. Made me feel like I was doing charity work. I just wish he wasn't so scared to moan. He only let a few slip out sometimes.

"Girl turn around..." He managed to let out.

I took him out of my mouth, leaving a long trail of spit and turned around like he asked me to. He took his hands forcing an arch in my back. One hand gripped my waist the other one rested on the back of my head burying my face in the pillows.