Chapter 19

the song really just goes with Milos part
***
Milo Delevan
She was bored and I could tell. I felt the energy in the room. It wasn't good. But the fuck was I posed to do. What would Luca do? He'd probably get her to fuck on sight. But before that, what would he do? Make a move.

"You got Netflix?" I asked.

"You know I do." She chuckled, sitting up in her bed.

"I know, I know.  I just be hella forgetful. Feel me?" I shrugged, leaning back in the chair I sat in.

"You probably thinking bout all them hoes you got." She joked, getting up from her bed and heading over to the living room. I got up from my seat and followed her.

"Hoes?" I questioned. "Anais, do I seem like the type of nigga to have hoes? I am not Luca."

"So you a loyal type?" She asked, looking back at me as we entered her living room.

"Yup." I shrugged.

"Simp." She laughed.

"So you rather have a nigga cheat on you?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side.

"No." She chuckled. "I was just playin."

I smiled, waving her off then we sat on the couch together.

From a distance, I turned her thermostat down making it cooler than it was. Then I turned her heater off. It was cold as a muh in here.

She grabbed her tv remote, scrolling through her side on netflix. She shared it with her parents but I ain't care.

"Whatchu wanna watch?" She asked.

"Anything." I shrugged, looking over at her sitting on the far end of the couch.

"Aight ima put on forensic files." She said.

"Nah that show make me feel weird." I responded.

"Okay what about black mirror?" She asked.

"Aight." I nodded.

I watched as she put the show on. She took her time picking an episode but she was taking a lil too long.

"Anais pick an episode." I chuckled.

"I'm tryna pick a really good one. One that I think you would like." She blushed.

I liked her gesture. It was cute as hell.

"Aw okay. " I chuckled.

After finally picking an episode, she put the remote down getting comfortable in her seat. I looked over at her. The way she sat with her legs crossed. I watched how her eyes squinted, how she yawned, the way she crossed her arms and tucked her hands under them. She was starting to get cold.

"Shit my heater not working a sum?" She sighed, looking over at her heating vents. She got up from her seat, checking the vents.

"See this is the shit I'm talking bout. Hold on...I'm finna tell the lady that live downstairs to up the heat. She always doin th-" She complained before I stopped her. I was finna make my move.

"N-nah come here." I stuttered.

"What? Why?" She asked.

I looked into her eyes, compelling her to come to me.

"Man just come here." I said, patting the seat next to me.

She sucked her teeth, sitting down next to me.

Honestly I ain't know what the fuck to do now. What would Luca do?

"Lay ya head on my shoulder." I said.