Chapter 69

Anais Jones, 11:00am
I could actually admit we haven't fucked like that in forever. It felt like our first time all over again. The shivers I felt. The unexplainable sensations. I was more than satisfied. And to think, it all stemmed from an argument.

I actually woke up feeling refreshed. But I had this feeling buried deep in my chest that I couldn't explain. My conscious was telling me something too but I drowned it out, listening to Luca's open mouthed snores.

Running my fingers through his curls, I kissed on his forehead

Running my fingers through his curls, I kissed on his forehead. I really did love this man with my whole heart. A little too hard. We had so many issues within this relationship. I never knew how we made it work but we did. Barely.

He really had a gun last night in the middle of a panic attack. And who knows what could've happened if I ain't calm him down.

Maybe a therapist would be good for him. Someone other than me that he could confide in. I rather it be that than him creeping on me with some other bitch.

In all, I couldn't believe what went down last night and how it ended. Then again I could. But again, something inside me ain't sit right.

I watched as he fluttered his eyes open. Letting me and the sun be the first thing he set his eyes on. I smirked, caressing his cheek and tracing his tattoos on with my finger.

"Mornin." He smiled. 

We was all up in each others faces, breath stankin but we ain't care. We were in love. In real love.

"Morning. Did you sleep well bubba?"

"I slept aight. You nana?" He yawned.

"Amazing." I sighed.

"Thats good. Get that rest."

We let the room fill with silence before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." I apologized.

"Anais I love you so fuckin much youn even understand. You be on a nigga mental daily." He started. "Everything about you is so fire. I even love the way you trigger me and get me all riled up. I feed off the excitement. I just love you. And I think we both need to cut the bullshit and stop with the toxic energy. It ain't good fa us. Bottom line is no matter what, we fo each other. Nobody else. And I'm sorry fa the way I be gettin at you. Its all outta love."

"I gotta stop getting jealous too. We love each other too hard to let go. Thats not the move." I agreed.

"Exactly. So that's why I wanna make a luh promise. You gone be my wife some day. And I'm gone luh you til yo titties sag and droop all the way down til the point where you start trippin on em...so here." He smiled. Suddenly making ring box appear in his hand, he opened it and showed me a promise ring.

Immediately tears started falling down my face. No one has ever gotten me a promise ring. Shit was getting too serious right now and I didn't even know how to process.