Chapter 38

Luca Delevan, 12:15am
I haven't smoked a blunt in hella long by myself. Ion know why. I just been hella busy. Last few days been a blur for me. The days were going real fast and nights ain't seem real. Guess they were side affects of my meds but at least a nigga was happy.

After stopping by Joyner's for the weed, I realized that the powda did me no good at all. I was fine taking my meds. That coke low-key fucked me up.

I killed Jared off that shit. With no remorse. I still didn't care that I merked him. He deserved it.

So did my ex, that nigga who I stuffed down my pipes, and Kaydence. I wasn't crazy. I was just standing up for myself and Anais. You just not gone fuck over me and mine.

As I sat up in bed smoking before I fell asleep, my phone started to ring.

"Who the fuck callin me?" I huffed, following the vibrations of it.

Finding it under my pillow, I turned it over to see it'd been Anais. It was a FaceTime call so I picked it up.

"Yurrr." I answered.

"Hiii." She smiled. Just like me, she'd been in the complete dark. In her bed and under the covers.

"Wassup ma." I nodded.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say good night before I went to bed." She blushed. The fact that I could see her cheeks get red through the phone with only a little bit of light said something for real.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Simp."

"I am not over here simping good bye." She lied. "Don't do me."

"SIMP." I teased, exaggerating the 'p.'

"Your a bigger one than me."  She rebuttled. "You can't stop staring at me when we together. Playing in my hair, tugging at my clothes, tracing my tattoos...all over my body. Just face it. Your the bigger simp....bitch."

She was right.

"Ayo watch ya self. For I come over there and beat you up." I warned her.

"Nigga you all the way in Long Island." She squinted.

"Ion think you know how fast I could get there." I shrugged.

I could teleport to her crib so quick she probably wouldn't even know.

"Oh yeah with your MoToRcYcLe." She teased.

I sucked my teeth. "My bike cool as fuck."

"Not gone lie. It is. Like what nigga pulls up to your crib with a whole ass motorcycle. Then on top of that, drive you around the city." She chuckled. "My ex had a fuckin white van. Shit was embarrassing. He finally got a car a little before we broke up though."

"Ahh he wack as hell." I yawned.

"He dead as hell too." She mentioned.

"Dead?" I asked as if I ain't know what she was talking bout.

"Dead as in not alive anymore. They found him dead. He had an aneurysm." She sighed."Shit crazy."

She said it so calmly. It was like she ain't even care. I didn't know how to react either. "Damn...that's tuff. The one you told me bout the other day?"

"Yeah. Its crazy how everyone just dropping like flies around me though. Like literally everybody. That's why I'm out here living my life to it's fullest." She explained. "You never know when you finna die."

I wish I could say I could relate but I couldn't. I was fuckin immortal. Couldn't die even if I wanted to.

"Nah sometimes I wish I could stop living. Lowkey. Not on no sad nigga shit." I admitted. "I just feel like I seen everything the Earth has to offer."