Chapter 4

Luca and Milo are both played by Chris. Luca= black hair, Milo= blonde fade.
***
Anais Jones
"Jared we not even together so I don't know why you trippin." I scoffed.

"Ma...but I'm trying to talk to you and you entertaining it. So what's up?" He asked.

Honestly I didn't know what I was feeling. To me, we fucked, it was good, really good but like I didn't want the relationship part. No matter how cute he was or how nice he was. And that fucking bathroom was holding me back.

It was shocking that he wanted a relationship in the first place. The guy rarely wanted a relationship after an encounter like we had.

"I mean...I told you how I felt but your just so persistent." I shrugged as we walked around campus together. "We could stay friends."

"Friends." He nodded.

"Friends." I nodded back, touching his shoulder. He looked down at my hand and smirked.

"Oh my Gooood noooo." I huffed, snatching my hand away.

He went ahead and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"My nigga I got a dress on! Put me down!" I laughed, hitting him in the back.

"Not til you kiss me." He said all serious.

"I gotta kiss you for you to put me down?" I asked.

Okay I lowkey liked him.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

He held me in his arms to where we were face-to-face. I mean he wouldn't be a bad boyfriend. And I could fix him. Help him with his bathroom situation, spare him some coochie so he could stop sticking his dick in the soap, I could fix him.

But then again...I wasn't tryna get my heart broken again. I really wasn't. So I pecked him on the lips.

"Word that's it?" He asked, staring down at my lips and biting his.

I sucked my teeth looking to the side. I ain't even wanna get involved. I was tryna stick by my no-dating policy but Jared was making it so hard right now.

He kissed me slowly and passionately. I kissed him back, pulling away.

"Aight put me down my nigga." I spat.

"Aight...MA." He chuckled, putting me down and smoothing a piece of my hair back.

Jareeeed...ion know man. He was fine. I could see why my drunk ass fucked him in the first place. Twice actually. Once in the night time then once in the morning when I was sober enough to know what I was doing.

But my trust issues were just bad. Knowing me, I'd probably scare him away with tryna love him too much. I craved attention. Something my ex said I wanted too much of. But Jared was obviously different. I still had my doubts though. Like he was playing some type of game. Like what game could he be playing? We already fucked. What else could he have wanted?

"I like you Anais." He smiled, holding one of my hands.

"You backwards as hell." I squinted.

"How? I been tryna get to know you these last coupla days." He said.

Jared and I kind of knew each other before the party as well. He used to go to my old High School. Used to see him in the halls and maybe in one of my friends classes but never knew his name and I never spoke to him. Only once last year. He asked me for a pencil and never gave it back.