Chapter 71

making this chapter nice n long ;)
***
One week later
Luca Delavan, 2:00am
I ain't know where the fuck to really even start. Everything just kinda happened in a blur for me to be honest. Everything went left in a matter of seconds. Not even minutes, seconds. And now I was staring at Bianca's cold and lifeless body on my basement floor.

I couldn't breathe. At least that's what it felt like. I couldn't even think straight. Must've been the coke in my system. I had the shivers and I couldn't stop hearing voices in my head. And to think, this all started with Anais going missing.

***
Saturday
One week before...
I couldn't fathom the fact that Anais really dipped on me. With no warning a nothing. Shawty was just gone and I haven't heard from her all day. I go out to get some plan b's and she ends up leaving me.

I thought we was good. We said our apologies, our 'I love you's' and fucked it out. She wouldn't leave me after all of that, right?

In retrospect, yeah I did kind of pull a gun on her and break her phone but I mean...she knew I would never hurt her. She knew I loved her. I just had issues sometimes.

Sitting on my bed, I stared into space. She was probably at home right now. What if she figured she wasn't ready to forgive me yet and just went back to ha crib. Right now, I bet she was smoking and drinking wine. Listening to her luh music and eating Ramen.

But I mean, why she couldn't do that with me? I really thought we was going somewhere with this. Apparently I was wrong. But I wasn't gone freak out just yet. She was prolly gone call me up in the next few hours talking bout some 'Bae I need some more time. I think we moving too fast.'

But she knew I ain't like the space between us. I ain't like space at all. I had to be with her at all times. The longest I could last without ha was a week. Never spent more than that apart. She was like a drug a sum.

I couldn't help but shake my leg. It helped me think better. Then all of a sudden, I had an idea. Standing up from my bed, I walked down the hall into Milo's room. Nigga had still been in that same spot he was in since the last time I checked on him.

But that wasn't any of my concern.

"Aye bro...should I pull up to Anais crib. See what she up to. Try to work shit out again...cause that's where I feel like she at."

Milo slowly turned his head towards me, "Nah bro."

I immediately furrowed my brows, slamming the door behind him. "Well I'm going anyways. The fuck does he know?"

Rushing down the hall, I teleported to the outside of the house unlocking my motorcycle. Hopping on, I put the keys in ignition and pulled out of the driveway, eventually speeding off down the road.

***
Milo Delavan
I couldn't get my mind off that kiss. And to know it meant something to her like it did to me gave my stomach that stupid butterfly feeling. I hated it but I deadass liked it at the same time.

It was a feeling I haven't felt in a long ass time. I could kind of get used to being her nigga but I knew it wasn't gone last. Mostly because I was gone be the one to set shit back to normal.

Her and Luca belonged together. Not me and her.

Looking over at her, I noticed she'd been knocked out. Sleep and snoring on the way to me and Luca's cabin in the woods. I figured I'd take her there because that would be the last place Luca would look for her.

It was just until I found a way to reverse this damn spell. Pulling up to the driveway, I parked the car and turned it off. For a moment, it was quiet. I really appreciated it for a second. After all that noise and talking, I was finally in an area with peace and quiet.