Chapter 18

this is deadass Luca's theme song.
***
Milo Delevan
I woke up almost instantly without an alarm or anything. It was 3 in the morning and I was sweating like a muh. It was the beginning of November but for some reason, it still got hot and my window being open wasn't cutting it.

I took a deep breath, taking my shirt off and laying back down to try and get some sleep. But as soon as I did, I heard my name being called.

"Milo." She whispered. My eyes immediately popped back open.

There Anais was hovering over me.

"Man what the fuck?!" I gasped, sitting up. "I thought I dropped you home. What the hell you doin hear cuz?"

"I was lonely without you" she smiled, getting into bed then climbing on top of me.

I gripped her waist.

"What are you doin?" I asked.

"Nothing." She smiled, trailing her hands down my chest.

I watched her take off her top without asking any questions. Wasn't sure why this was happening but I was here for it. I bit down on my bottom lip waiting and watching what she was gone do next.

"So you not gone help me with my bra?" She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, reaching my hands behind her back trying to take off her bra. I couldn't believe this shit was happening to me. I couldn't even remember how we got here.

"Do it with your eyes closed." She chuckled.

"Okay?" I responded in confusion. I closed my eyes trying to take off her bra. It made shit even harder than it was. When it was finally off, I opened my eyes happy to see what I thought was gone be in front of me. Instead of it being Anais, it was Luca with fire in his eyes lighting the entire room.

"Man what the fuck?!" I exclaimed unable to breathe. I looked around looking for what was stopping me from breathing normally. Then I realized it was Lucas hands wrapped around my neck trying to choke me out.

I tried throwing punches but couldn't and I was close to passing out. I even heard him whisper something but it was indistinctive.

"Stop it." I managed to let out. But the flames in his eyes grew brighter and brighter until it was like staring into the sun. With one hand, he continued to choke me out. With the other, he used it to conjure a ball of fire.

As he was about to throw it at me and scorch my body, I woke up in a sweat.

"Shit." I gasped, looking at my surroundings.

The time, exactly 3:45 and my room looked exactly how I left it. I gripped my neck. It didn't hurt at all. I was only dreaming. A wet dream gone fuckin wrong.

I sucked my teeth, getting out of bed and turning my light on. Then I looked in the mirror. I looked fine. But I noticed hand marks around my neck.

"What the fuck?" I gasped.

Leaving my room, I rushed down the hall into Lucas room. I bussed the door open. No one was inside. I stepped in closer, no one was in the room.

"Bruh..." I panicked, turning back only to see Luca in front of me.

"The fuck you doin in my room dawg?" Luca asked, mugging me. You could tell he was actually sleep. He rubbed his eyes too. "Tryna cuddle a sum gay shit? Just get the fuck out."

"Nah w-what are you doin up?" I asked.

"Nigga I had to take a piss. So move for I make you fuckin move and go to bed." He spat.